Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back from IBIZA..

Originally posted by PFloyd40

dude, thank god he was there to make up for pvd...

casselle was sick.. best i've ever seen him... dropping mad breaks, not like when he plays here... and some good tech.. and he was so animated in the booth.. i remember being drunk outta my bird at centro a few months ago yelling up to the booth and he wouldnt' even take his eyes of the decks for a second.. at amensia he was all over the place..

i'm not sure of the name of the track, but its the last break on the hybrid kiss fm set from july 15th... first time hearing it in a club and WOW:eek: that track kicks ass.. and the entire room exploded after it built up.. soon as the track broke the light guy blasted all the lights and casselle doused everyone w/ the nitrogen system.. sweetness!!

Ahhhhh, good old Ashley...One of my favorites next to Hybrid.

I remember that night at Centro too...I met you there, you were WHACKED. :laugh:

And that song...did it happen to have a whiny male vocal singing something like: "I'm looking for that thing...I wanna know, if that's how you feel..." Followed by a 10-ton rubber ball of a bassline?