Clubplanet Nightlife Community

End Of The Summer Wills Who Do You Leave What

CIGS/TRICKDADDY....A NEW SHORE HOUSE ONE THAT LETS YOU STAY UNTIL LABOR DAY AND TO THE OWL(ANESTI AND PAT) ONE MORE NIGHT AT TEMPS

JBR A GIRLFRIEND THAT LIKES TO GO TO TEMPS

MY PARTNER RICHIE A BOTTLE OF CUERVO..OF COURSE....

MY SUNDAY PARTNER THE RECIPE TO SHINY DISCO BALLS

COSMICGATE DIRECTIONS TO TEMPS B/C I THINK YOU FORGOT HOW TO GET THERE.....

LATINZEE A SPARE SET KEYS.....

RIDETHESHORTBUS 1 BOTTLE OF CRANBERRY JUICE

EMMITT MY LAST BOTTLE OF VANILLA BLACKHAUS I GIVE YOU

:)

BMW4JAY MY DRINK ANIMALS---ITS FUN TO SHARE...

TEMPKID A LITTLE BIT OF MODERATION

BINOY A BOTTLE OF GREY GOOSE

PHIL A WALL TO HOLD YOU UP

CLUBPLATINUM A BUNNY

JARMENIO 2 BOTTLES OF GOOSE AND MY LIVER

RICHIE SANTANA A SHINY DISCO BALL SHOT

BRIAN1500 THE MVP TITLE YOU EARNED IT KID

GEORGE A NEW LIVER AND A BOTTLE OF SOCO TO BREAK IT IN

SALEEN A LIFE TIME VIP CARD

DJDANFURY A VOX AND CRANBERRY

LAURIE619 PERHAPS JUST THE SMALLEST CLUE AS TO WHY TEMPS IS SO POPULAR AND SO MUCH FUN.....

TEO T AND DENNY AND RICHIE S XOXOXOX AND MANY THANKS FOR A GREAT SUMMER OF MUSIC AND GOOD TIMES @ THE SHORE

Originally posted by ceeotter

CIGS/TRICKDADDY....A NEW SHORE HOUSE ONE THAT LETS YOU STAY UNTIL LABOR DAY AND TO THE OWL(ANESTI AND PAT) ONE MORE NIGHT AT TEMPS

TEO T AND DENNY AND RICHIE S XOXOXOX AND MANY TAHNKS FOR A GREAT SUMMER OF MUSIC AND GOOD TIMES @ THE SHORE

Ceeotter even though you didn't leave me anything :laugh: I'll still leave you a nice phat tip on Sunday. Even though my shot sessions with you have been short, you're definately a Tempts favorite and thats coming from someone that has known Frankie for years. I'll share time at both bars on Sunday night, its his birthday and I have to have a few closing shots with the infamous Ceeotter!

Thanks again!

TEO T AND DENNY AND RICHIE S XOXOXOX AND MANY TAHNKS FOR A GREAT SUMMER OF MUSIC AND GOOD TIMES @ THE SHORE

Ceeotter even though you didn't leave me anything :laugh: I'll still leave you a nice phat tip on Sunday. Even though my shot sessions with you have been short, you're definately a Tempts favorite and thats coming from someone that has known Frankie for years. I'll share time at both bars on Sunday night, its his birthday and I have to have a few closing shots with the infamous Ceeotter! Thanks again!

I'll leave my heart on the dancefloor on Sunday night and my mind, I forgot where I left that a few years ago. :eek:

And I'll leave all my good cds for Stardo.

So i take it thst is in your summer will...to leave me directions where to take you...VERY good idea:D

YES - IF YOU GIVE ME KEYS AND IM HAMMERED - NO GOOD

BUT IF I TELL YOU WHERE IM STAYING YOU CAN JUST TAKE ME THERE AND DROP THE KEYS WITH ME..

:D

Originally posted by laurie619

Oh, I'm the clueless one... :laugh: GET A LIFE, and a REAL JOB why you're at it...LOSER :tongue:

GOD why do I bother....but just for kicks here we go......

Yes your are CLUELESS ABOUT getting a man, music, Temps, friends and how to treat people who introduced to lots of their friends and SO much more...

AND I do have a REAL job asshole,I bartend for fun. AND I can afford to by my own saab w/ my paychecks no need for daddy.