Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>VMA Pre-Party....

Had a SICKKKKK time in the 2nd row on the right...in back of people smoking 3 blunts. If anyone on here was one of the people blazin', what up, I am the 16 year old behind u wit the sleeveless shirt lol. Anyway, Sasha was very good...besides MTV fucking up and blowin his speakers. <luckily, those in the front hear everythin off his monitor>. Anyway, Moby was a great performance...but Sasha was incredible <first time I saw him live, so don't get on me if you didn't think it was> and Jackie Christie was good in the beginnin. Our Lady Peace...not a fan of, but the rocker people seemed to enjoy it. For a free concert, definitely alot of fun.

After an hour of watching Our Lady Peace (which wasn't exactly the greatest rock performance ever), we get three sets from Sasha (count 'em). Now why would this suck, you ask?

1st set - System blanks out after all of a minute and a half. Never got past the first track.

2nd set - System blanks out into the 2/3 track. Got some mixing in. Length...a couple of minutes

3rd set - 20 minute set, which wasn't all that bad, but is miserably short compared to what was promised.

And my night gets topped off by a fucking piece-of-shit asshole security guard on an ego trip.

And Jackie Christie did NOT spin a good set at all. Noticeable problems with mixing and flatout trainwrecks with her name shout mixed in at the WRONG speed. Not the best set I've heard in recent times...

At least I got to see some familiar faces. Too bad everything else sucked solid ass. Hi Despina. :D

jackie kept me entertained ... better than that fuckin song whers ur headdddd attttttt...but ur right she did have alot of noticable mistakes. mtv had their heads up their asses with sasha's set....20 mins is true...security was ok near me...not a word to me or anyone else all night...except for when the fence almost fell over. Moby was ok...not my favorite music, but he had a good performance. the mtv2 host guy was a fuckin mess.

Originally posted by xpander

And my night gets topped off by a fucking piece-of-shit asshole security guard on an ego trip.

At least I got to see some familiar faces. Too bad everything else sucked solid ass. Hi Despina. :D

Hi Nathan...its always nice seeing you:)

btw...what happened w/ Security?

Hi djwrecknyc .....glad we finally met...you have a great vibe and I love the way you dance ;) ...it was fun Hangin' out with you :) Hope to see you around more often :)

Justin...drink more water... ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Hi Nathan...its always nice seeing you:)

btw...what happened w/ Security?

Hi djwrecknyc .....glad we finally met...you have a great vibe and I love the way you dance ;) ...it was fun Hangin' out with you :) Hope to see you around more often :)

Justin...drink more water... ;)

Great seeing you too! Boat party next week? :cool:

This stupid security guard outside the pier stopped me from crossing the west side highway. Which would have been so bad if he wasn't a flaming asshole.

X - *walks up the grass*

Guard - *stares like a rabid monkey* "Hey, what're you doing?"

X - "Um, crossing the street"

Guard - "Oh no you not"

X - "Uh, ok" *walk off to the left, notices guard is staring me down*

Guard - *runs up right into me* "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

X - "eh..." *starts pointing in the direction I was walking in*

Guard - "You'd better not be crossing the street, if I see you crossing it I'll give you a fine. GET OFF THE GRASS! GET OFF THE GRASS!"

Meanwhile, there's a good 8-10 people running across the highway right behind him.

Stupid worthless cunt.

OK here's my attempt at what I can remember :

First song was his intro he's been using a lot recently which I'm sure has a name but it's always just listed as intro. Then the power cut out then he started that up again and after the second time the power cut and came back on I believe it was in the middle of :

2. Sasha - Bloodlock

3. then a 10 min female housey vocal tune which I don't know then :

4. Junkie XL - Breezer

5. Sasha vs Underworld - Xpander vs Cowgirl

I'm not 100% on these but if anyone else knows any for sure feel free to add

-Trancer:rolleyes: