It's only wednesday!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by piro8

Happy "Hump" Day everyone!!!! Is this one of those weeks that just can't seem to end for anyone else or is it just me?? :mad:

I feel your pain...My 2-3 hrs of sleep doesnt make it any easier either:mad:

Originally posted by piro8

we expect you to take a cab from your wedding reception directly to tempts for the closing party. :D

You guys are killing me...I admit that I have appeared when least expected, but I dont if I could pull this one off...:(

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Where there is a will, there is a way:D

Its not a matter of the will and the way...Its more about me being rational for a change instead of irrational like I have been all summer...:cool:

Originally posted by trewguy

I HAVE NO CLUE SOMEONE WAS TALKING ABOUT A WEDDING RECEPTION I WAS ASKING I SAID IF HE IS CONGRAT IM CLUELESS TO WHO JP IS

No I am NOT get married....But thanks anyway....I will be attending a wedding...:laugh:

No girl in their right mind would marry me right now....I need to find one who is as big of a mess as I am:cool:

Originally posted by jp18

No I am NOT get married....But thanks anyway....I will be attending a wedding...:laugh:

No girl in their right mind would marry me right now....I need to find one who is as big of a mess as I am:cool:

YOUR ON THE SAME BOAT AS ME NO GIRL CAN DEAL WITH THE HEADACHE OR THE BABYSITTING