Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody still do Sharkbar Thursdays?

That's sweet! Come to think of it though, I have heard better sound out of two soup cans attached with string.

They do make pretty good drinks there. Anybody going tomorrow night?

Originally posted by dtrave

Most impressive at Shark Bar is the 3,000 jiga-watt sound system installed by Radio Shack (A Tandy Corporation), with lighting by Spencer Gifts (not a Tandy Corporation)

It actually a nice joint. I was there couple weeks back to check out Nicky Sibilia. The sound system inside needs serious help. Other than that, the staff and promoters were friendly. The chicks are hot. It's not a rat trap.... I was just pissed off about something and needed to lash out.

I'm heading there Thursday night.

i know that the club is aware i heard they are making changes and also making the inside bigger by connecting the upstairs and adding a bar up their. They took down half the stage i think it's going to be a good party over the winter. :direct::afro::letsgo::party:

The real question is:

What are the actual chances that this place will do well without the outside open come late Oct-Nov. Although the promoters have their act together, can it work into fall/winter? Far as I can tell, historically DD's have only had successful Thursdays in the summer, the main attraction being the outside. Which actually is I think more of the draw than say, the music or which DJ is playing. This will be an interesting Fall season to see if it sticks.