Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gotta Love the police

think JP and NJDionsys will get a kick out of this.

last nght it was like 1 am and i needed smokes. so i went to the store. My truck was broke so i jumped on a bike and went. As i am coming out of the store a cop is standing there. He says to me " hey buddy come here a minute" so i go over and he starts harassing me about there was a call about smeone fitting my description wearing a black hat and a white guniea tee and sweats on a bike that was ( i forget but somethng like bothering people). So after like 10 minutes and ten times explaining to this ass that i was home all night with company and had to be in work in like 3 hrs plus a bit too old to be harassing people i told him if he has a problem arrest me or get the fuck out of my face. then he has the nerve to tell me i have a shit attitude and should learn how to resect people.

how fucked up is that. now i see why i cant stand cops

Local Cops are the worst ones to deal with..........

They all have chips on their shoulders and have to prove their manhood by busting everyone's ass...........

He is just upset b/c he was too fucking dumb to make the state police, and now he is stuck in Seaside chasing people on his bicycle.........

Pity them......... don't hate em.........

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Local Cops are the worst ones to deal with..........

They all have chips on their shoulders and have to prove their manhood by busting everyone's ass...........

He is just upset b/c he was too fucking dumb to make the state police, and now he is stuck in Seaside chasing people on his bicycle.........

Pity them......... don't hate em.........

it wasnt seaside it was my town. the sad shit is he kept saying kid. im like dude im 32 own a damn house and pay your salary