Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slang to use MORE often!!!

weyes

well, there was the thread a while back about slang that should die, but a friend of mine reminded me of a word i was always partial to, and i think i've gotta work it into conversation more, or at least use it as my new euphemism to replace my old ones:

shag. so much better than screw, and fuck can be a little too harsh. have sex is kinda technical... yeah, i think i'm gonna try shag out for a while :aright: .

and then i got to thinking, while i'm on the brit tip, why not go into:

snog? i dunno if i can stick with that one, but i think it's worth a shot. i used to use it, but it didn't last long. only problem with that word is you've kinda gotta squinch up your nose when you say it for it to work right.

whaddya think, trevorsafe? is it possible for me to use these words without you wanting to smack this american across the face? or is it like when tourists come here and say they're "on vacation" for our beneift (when we really don't care - or at least the good ones of us don't) and we don't mind that we know they'd normally be saying they're "on holiday"?