Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would u stab ur friend or give up ur dreams?

this is is really fucking irritating.....I NEED SOME INPUT!

One of my friends (not a best friend, but not just a random friend either) brought me into a bussines that might make me quite a "healthy individual". Now 2 months down the road him (my friend) and his partner are having major issues and the whole thing might fall apart. My friends partner offerd me a deal on the side, which i did share wich my friend and he said do whatever u need to do for ur future but i know that he will be hurt and its not right cuz he was the one that he brought me in and i am supposed to stick with him. however this might set up my future! what would u guys do?

1. friendship and "face"

2. ur future and F#&* every thing else

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

it seems like the situation you are in is a rough one.When you are someones friend loyalties are supposed to run deep, and IMO I wouldnt backstab any of my friends to advance in a career. If you talked to him about it and he gave you the green light then there isnt a need to feel guilty, but if its going to really affect your friendship then i say dont do it. I have learned in my life that real friends are a rare thing....the ones that really care about you ,you should hold on to and the others keep a friendly distance and remain polite. The best advice i can offer is to put yourself in his postion...how would you feel towards him if the tables were turned. Dont do anything to someone that you consider a friend that you wouldnt want done to you,i hope that helps;)

Originally posted by nvsr2r

this is is really fucking irritating.....I NEED SOME INPUT!

One of my friends (not a best friend, but not just a random friend either) brought me into a bussines that might make me quite a "healthy individual". Now 2 months down the road him (my friend) and his partner are having major issues and the whole thing might fall apart. My friends partner offerd me a deal on the side, which i did share wich my friend and he said do whatever u need to do for ur future but i know that he will be hurt and its not right cuz he was the one that he brought me in and i am supposed to stick with him. however this might set up my future! what would u guys do?

1. friendship and "face"

2. ur future and F#&* every thing else

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

not for nothing you gotta think about yourself you come first in your lifeno 1 else

ITS FUCKED UP cuz he is one of them that says all the time...i would never fuck u, i love u, u r family....but if u ask me if he would do it to me.....i dont really know. our relationship was never tested, this is the first time and it happends to fall on me first....fucking luck.....in the same time if this deal doesnt go through he has something to fall back on and i dont cuz i left every thing behind for this. he did say do whatever is better for u but i know that he didnt mean it. i am and i do wanna be known as a loyal person though.

*yelling**punching the wall*

Bro,

I know you and all I have to say is....

FUCK HIM>

He's not gonna pay your bills or secure your future.

Its business.

Ive been fucked over by friends in business and I've certainly fucked people over as well. We have remained friends after all the bullshit. Business is cut throat. He who dies with the most money wins. Dont miss out on your opportunity to make it big $$$. If you re sure this is gonna secure your future do it..... then buy new friends!!! j/k

I think you should do it. Dont even think twice.

Originally posted by kostaP

Bro,

I know you and all I have to say is....

FUCK HIM>

He's not gonna pay your bills or secure your future.

Its business.

Ive been fucked over by friends in business and I've certainly fucked people over as well. We have remained friends after all the bullshit. Business is cut throat. He who dies with the most money wins. Dont miss out on your opportunity to make it big $$$. If you re sure this is gonna secure your future do it..... then buy new friends!!! j/k

I think you should do it. Dont even think twice.

very well said think about yourself

Originally posted by nvsr2r

ITS FUCKED UP cuz he is one of them that says all the time...i would never fuck u, i love u, u r family....but if u ask me if he would do it to me.....i dont really know. our relationship was never tested, this is the first time and it happends to fall on me first....fucking luck.....in the same time if this deal doesnt go through he has something to fall back on and i dont cuz i left every thing behind for this. he did say do whatever is better for u but i know that he didnt mean it. i am and i do wanna be known as a loyal person though.

*yelling**punching the wall*

The "ones" that say that are exactly the "ones" who would do it. That is not something that needs to be said among friends, it is suppose to be understood.

IMO, accept the deal you are offered. He gave you the green light and as trewguy said you always have to look out for #1.

But here is a little business advise: Never become partners with a freind. My experience tells me that it NEVER works out! The partnership ends, and the freindship usually does too. Also be weary of the other guy making the deal on the side with you. He is obviously someone not to trust.