Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fearlessnyc00

iio - Made At The End [Scumfrog Remix]

Originally posted by trancer70

Believe me - no clean rips of this mix yet and who knows when - it took 5 months b4 anyone had their hands on rapture so I'm sure this is at least a few months off

-Trancer:rolleyes:

What does Rapture have to do with this track?? :confused: Unless you mean "Love at First Sight" ? Rapture has been out for around 2 years now..:blank:

Ummm rapture has everything to do with it - What I'm saying is the last Iio track took about 5 months to get released (or for a good rip of it to be out) from the time I first heard it and it looks to be the same for this one. Rumor has it the Scumfrog mix will never be released because Iio didnt like it - maybe a promo will show up tho.

Ummm rapture has everything to do with it - What I'm saying is the last Iio track took about 5 months to get released (or for a good rip of it to be out) from the time I first heard it and it looks to be the same for this one. Rumor has it the Scumfrog mix will never be released because Iio didnt like it - maybe a promo will show up tho.

Oh ok...gotcha.

thats not true i got a white label of the deep dish and saeed & palash mixes about month or 2 after the track was getting dropped.

Saeed and Palash remixed Rapture? News to me. I take it you mean Creamer and K. When did u get the white - I know many people who had connections and couldnt get it until about a month b4 it got released.