Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Everyone Going To Seaside

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ME and Zee have come up with a plan. sunday ( monday morning ) after tempts 5am everyone meet up at surf and we all go watch the sun come up for the last time this summer

who's in

IM IN BUT I HAVE TO BE AT WORK AT 12 - SO WHAT I'LL GO IN DRUNK....WHY THE HELL NOT!!

ME and Zee have come up with a plan. sunday ( monday morning ) after tempts 5am everyone meet up at surf and we all go watch the sun come up for the last time this summer

who's in

What a nice idea.....I am in. :aright:

This will be a "GOOD BYE TO SUMMER" and a gathering of all Club Planet Members enjoying the last sunrise of the summer.

Bring food if you want, water, soda so we dont get in trouble.

THEN IF THE WEATHER IS NICE../

JUMPING IN THAT WATER FOR THE LAST TIME!!

who's in

Wow, that is such a good :idea:

I will try to make and convince Jennijugs, Doubleduece and Badass to come along...............

And maybe we can all sing that song they sang at the end of Grease:

"we go together like shanananana dipidi dip di do"

somethin like that

Originally posted by stiffler

I will try to make and convince Jennijugs and Badass to come along...............

somethin like that

ANYTHING BUT KUMBAYA :blown:

ALSO BRING BLANKETS JUST IN CASE SOME OF US GET TIRED AND NEED TO REST -- MEANING ME!! LOL

I will try to make and convince Jennijugs and Badass to come along...............

somethin like that

\

HEY... what about me:mad: :mad: :mad:

don't forget 1 and 2 held together w/sticky glue...

well i am definatly bringing my camera to make the officil club planet Jersey end of summer video and i think we as the sun comes up should sing the jp remix of let the sunshine ......

all this hype for end of summer and we will all see most of eachother within the next week at some club or CP round up

next stop CP San Gennaro sept 21st

Originally posted by doubledeuce

\

HEY... what about me:mad: :mad: :mad:

don't forget 1 and 2 held together w/sticky glue...

I feel like I haven't seen you in so long.............where have you been? Or have I seen you and just don't remember? Thats probably more likely. But anyway, I am sorry I left you out I'll edit the post...................forgive me:(

Oh yes I did...............

Shama lama lama dingity ding dibop.................

Can you picture all of us dancing in sink doing the strut or hand jive or something................:laugh: :laugh:

OR SOMETHING :idea:

LETS JUST ENJOY - ALL ARE INVITED

Thats a cute idea, but unfortunately, due to the fact that I am chaining myself to ceeotters bar in protest of the summer ending after Denny plays his last song , I will not be able to attend.

J/K, my house is right down the street, so I will come if still standing by that point;)

was talking to a certian male employee of tempts before and he suggest along with videoing at surf after i do some footage inside tempts while he is uhhh umm working. dont know what to think about that i would but id hate to carry it around all night and hate to see it smashed also if i go to put it away in my car until after ill never get back in. any thoughts ???

what a video that will make

was talking to a certian male employee of tempts before and he suggest along with videoing at surf after i do some footage inside tempts while he is uhhh umm working. dont know what to think about that i would but id hate to carry it around all night and hate to see it smashed also if i go to put it away in my car until after ill never get back in. any thoughts ???

what a video that will make

here is a strong suggestion from an ex-employee: do not bring a video camera into temptations, because they will take it: remove the tape and give it back: now i don't know who you are exactly , maybe you can get away with it.....but when i worked there none were allowed...just trying to help

who's in

i may be new to the board, but i have been in the scene for a while- -alot of people will know me when i get there, so can i come?

I will try to make and convince Jennijugs, Doubleduece and Badass to come along...............

somethin like that

Stiffy you know it doesnt take Badass to much convincing to do anything down the shore we may have to drag along neena piro and stardo since they will crash at our place this weekend

Oh yes I did...............

Shama lama lama dingity ding dibop.................

Can you picture all of us dancing in sink doing the strut or hand jive or something................:laugh: :laugh:

I knew there was something I liked about you!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:party::beer::pint::makeout::isok:..............

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Stiffy you know it doesnt take Badass to much convincing to do anything down the shore we may have to drag along neena piro and stardo since they will crash at our place this weekend

Stardo is coming... She and I may have to get a hotel room for the weekend...Unless someone steps up to the plate and let us stay there..

ANYONE??

ANYONE??? :confused:

Originally posted by latinaz

Stardo is coming... She and I may have to get a hotel room for the weekend...Unless someone steps up to the plate and let us stay there..

ANYONE??

ANYONE??? :confused:

I will go but make sure you got my back if im face first in the sand!!!!!!