Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got in from Metro....

Metro was a great time as usual.... Looking forward to next Fri.

Enough w/ the juice heads who start shit and need to fight to get attention. WTF??? Nice to see Brian1500000 kick some motherfucker right out of the place. Someone had to break up the fight, very impressed.... No more 18 year old kids w/ beer muscles. But still a great time, the staff deserves better than these assholes..

Nice to chill w/ Coogs, very cool dude

XXXXSplashXXXX sick fucker, can't wait for Sat.

Dibs is very down to earth and sweeeet...

Kosta- I know, some great VMA party story, whatever, the real Metro King w/ there in your place..... someone had to throw napkins...

Richie- Banging again, destroy Merge Sat/Sun...

Originally posted by thesandman

Nice to see Brian1500000 kick some motherfucker right out of the place. Someone had to break up the fight, very impressed....

Someone had to take care of the shirtless fucker. LOL. Great time as always. Richie was great again. Nice to chill with Mr. indyguy. Too bad he cant compete with me. THanks George.

It was so peaceful without Kosta being there. ;)

Well let me start by saying "How can you compete with a man who polishes off a case of beer, 10+ shots, bounces the filth from the club, and holds down multiple conversations all at the same time, all on his laid back night" :eek: You were a sight to see last night and you always make me laugh.

Thanks George for everything and please hit the RED. :D

Ill try to get down on Saturday if I can. Enjoy your last hurrah;)

Originally posted by indyguy

Well let me start by saying "How can you compete with a man who polishes off a case of beer, 10+ shots, bounces the filth from the club, and holds down multiple conversations all at the same time, all on his laid back night" :eek: You were a sight to see last night and you always make me laugh.

Thanks George for everything and please hit the RED. :D

Ill try to get down on Saturday if I can. Enjoy your last hurrah;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tonmight starts my real drinking night.