Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Loungue

FIRST TIME THERE TONIGHT HAD AN AWESOME TIME THE GIRLS THERE ARE FUCKING AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MUSIC ISN'T THE BEST BUT THE LADIES MAKE UP FOR IT AND ON TOP OF IT THE PLACE IS BEUTIFUL I WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK NOW THAT RYDEL IS DONE ON THURSDAYS ITS DEFINIELY MY NEW THURSDAY SPOT RECOMENDED TO EVERYONE ON TOP OF THAT

Originally posted by trewguy

FIRST TIME THERE TONIGHT HAD AN AWESOME TIME THE GIRLS THERE ARE FUCKING AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MUSIC ISN'T THE BEST BUT THE LADIES MAKE UP FOR IT AND ON TOP OF IT THE PLACE IS BEUTIFUL I WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK NOW THAT RYDEL IS DONE ON THURSDAYS ITS DEFINIELY MY NEW THURSDAY SPOT RECOMENDED TO EVERYONE ON TOP OF THAT

Lots of hotties, Dam I was going to go last night and I decided to save myself for the weekend.

.....got there a little early last night...and must say ..i was a little nervous with the weather and all.....needless to say....it was packed by the end of the night.......

.....had a great night as always at SP...........:D

Who spins?

Originally posted by endurance

last night was sick lasgo was outragous girls were off the hook never seen southpark so good the music wasnt that great needs work it was probably packed because of the performer but i had a great time anyway

:dj::party: :party:

I was always a Metro fan but I tried South Park out and I am now hooked! Beautiful people and classy..I mean the people are actually dressed nice and that is what I want to be surrounded by. I walked up to the door and was not only let right in but given a comp pass by a guy I didn't know. I felt like royalty in that place..I recommend SP to everyone who likes to club with beautiful people and in a trendy environment

Originally posted by bambinax0

I was always a Metro fan but I tried South Park out and I am now hooked! Beautiful people and classy..I mean the people are actually dressed nice and that is what I want to be surrounded by. I walked up to the door and was not only let right in but given a comp pass by a guy I didn't know. I felt like royalty in that place..I recommend SP to everyone who likes to club with beautiful people and in a trendy environment

:confused: hee DO I SMELL A PROMOTER :laugh: :laugh: U GOT TO BE KIDDING....ON UR FIRST POST:laugh: GOOD TRY!:tongue:

Promoter?? Um no not quite...I just really enjoyed the club. And no its not my first post its just a different name Im using now..but nice try :)

what was ur real name before primetimepromotions:tongue:

I dont know why you think Im a promoter but its kinda funny...Im just a lil italian princess who got taken care of nicely at SP...you choose to not believe it, thats your deal but no need to start hatin on me

dont get all serious girl....its all in fun.....i am not hating on u:D if u r who u say u r i am just like u, but small diferences.......i am "the italian queen";)

its all in fun....

Originally posted by 2hott4u

dont get all serious girl....its all in fun.....i am not hating on u:D if u r who u say u r i am just like u, but small diferences.......i am "the italian queen";)

its all in fun....

Well if we are both italian royalty...together we would OWN SP...boys this could be dangerous ;)

Originally posted by primetimepr

Thanks For all those that came out for such an amazing night!

This Party will continue on throughtout the Fall and Winter seasons.........with many great things to look Foward too.... [/QUOte

is this tommy anyay f it is thanks for the shots and the comps i had an awesome time

Originally posted by 2hott4u

:confused: hee DO I SMELL A PROMOTER :laugh: :laugh: U GOT TO BE KIDDING....ON UR FIRST POST:laugh: GOOD TRY!:tongue:

hey to be honset with u she isn't bullshittng im no a premoter and i was giving good treatment too drink passes comps it was a good vibe on top of being a beutiful place im rydel fan but this place is beutifull and the vibe is awesome

Originally posted by primetimepr

Thanks For all those that came out for such an amazing night!

This Party will continue on throughtout the Fall and Winter seasons.........with many great things to look Foward too....

tommy if this is you thanks man for the comps and the drink passes..not sure if im going to make it this thursday being we got the giants game and all but def the following week....ill talk to ya