Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU's

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

My only FU goes to the crappy weather..... Hopefully it will turn out to be a nice weekend...:confused:

I have to agree, Massive FU to this weather. I have been waiting for my long weekend at the shore for weeks, now it is going to rain the whole time. There goes my last chance to get a tan. :mad3:

Even one day of sun Would be appriciated...

to JPDDickhead81002020 for giving me a Stacker 2 yesterday.

I must of had about 3 hours of sleep and thought I was having a heart attack all night.

B-otch

But I'd like to add a Friday THANK YOU for whatever reason there was an extra 25 dollars added onto my paycheck today.:D

Originally posted by sigmagal

I have to agree, Massive FU to this weather. I have been waiting for my long weekend at the shore for weeks, now it is going to rain the whole time. There goes my last chance to get a tan. :mad3:

Even one day of sun Would be appriciated...

Whooo Hoooo.......... The sun is SHINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My FU goes to my X for hookin up wit the biggest dork rite in front of me on the dancefloor at tradewinds last nite. I guess i gotta start dressin like a dork at clubs. This fuckin guy wore a long sleeve button down, shorts, and Tube Socks. I wanted to bash his fuckin head.

Another FU goes to MJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL. we don't need you, college football and NFL are startin up

My 1st FU goes to the fact that i am stuck in this hellhole of a job... got absolutely no sleep last night... went to south park and centro-fly then to a friend's house... and now HERE... I look a reck, have my friend's car, and i have been trying to sleep on my desk all morning, but everytime my eyes close, the friggin phone rings....

2nd FU goes to this shitty weather...

and my 3rd FU goes to that fact that my company is not even letting us leave early today... MY JOB SUX!!!

Originally posted by thehype

My FU goes to my X for hookin up wit the biggest dork rite in front of me on the dancefloor at tradewinds last nite. I guess i gotta start dressin like a dork at clubs. This fuckin guy wore a long sleeve button down, shorts, and Tube Socks. I wanted to bash his fuckin head.

Another FU goes to MJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL. we don't need you, college football and NFL are startin up

Tube socks are so in.......:blown:

Originally posted by doubledeuce

My 1st FU goes to the fact that i am stuck in this hellhole of a job... got absolutely no sleep last night... went to south park and centro-fly then to a friend's house... and now HERE... I look a reck, have my friend's car, and i have been trying to sleep on my desk all morning, but everytime my eyes close, the friggin phone rings....

2nd FU goes to this shitty weather...

and my 3rd FU goes to that fact that my company is not even letting us leave early today... MY JOB SUX!!!

I think desk should come with inflatable pillows, jus for these very reasons!!!!! lol You are a trooper:cool:

I think desk should come with inflatable pillows, jus for these very reasons!!!!! lol You are a trooper:cool:

He should get his desk customized like on the epsiode of Sienfeld where George has his desk rigged so he can sleep and avoid work

I get to work this morning, and rest my head on my desk... my boss comes over and says rough night... and i just look at her... she says, "well, you can keep your head down...just make sure you answer the phone when it rings"... if it's that easy, i should just bring in a pillow...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

I get to work this morning, and rest my head on my desk... my boss comes over and says rough night... and i just look at her... she says, "well, you can keep your head down...just make sure you answer the phone when it rings"... if it's that easy, i should just bring in a pillow...

That's cool that boss doesn't mind you being shot out...lol Bosses like that are very very rare....

Originally posted by allishara

I must of had about 3 hours of sleep and thought I was having a heart attack all night.

B-otch

Hmmm Ally seems like we both had the same amount of sleep due to the same person. although at least you arent getting played

AM I the only perso that goes to bed at 10 pm and gets a good nigiihts sleep and im a mess in the am. Ten i go out and get in for a good 2 - 3 hrs sleep tops and run around like a champ all day.

Anyone else do that ????

Friday FU for getting stuck doing boring shit all day so the day drags.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Hmmm Ally seems like we both had the same amount of sleep due to the same person. although at least you arent getting played

Hey! I did not keep you up all night!! If you weren't on the damn computer til wee hours in the morning you would have slept!! Believe me, if I wanted to keep you up all night you wouldn't be complaining!!!!;):D;)

Originally posted by allishara

B-otch

But I'd like to add a Friday THANK YOU for whatever reason there was an extra 25 dollars added onto my paycheck today.:D

Look B-otch, stop crying!! You knew what you were taking!! It's not like I slipped you a micky or something!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

AM I the only perso that goes to bed at 10 pm and gets a good nigiihts sleep and im a mess in the am. Ten i go out and get in for a good 2 - 3 hrs sleep tops and run around like a champ all day.

Anyone else do that ????

Friday FU for getting stuck doing boring shit all day so the day drags.

I get like that sometimes.... I think it's the after effect of a good night out....

Originally posted by jpdd810

Hey! I did not keep you up all night!! If you weren't on the damn computer til wee hours in the morning you would have slept!! Believe me, if I wanted to keep you up all night you wouldn't be complaining!!!!;):D;)

i wasnt on the computer my roomate had his plugged into the phone line so the phone wouldnt ring if someonecalled.

as far the rest of what you said yada yada yada whattatease