Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't F'n wait..................

Originally posted by neena16

so you decided to stay and close out Temps....I knew you wouldn't be able to resist sleaside's Temptations...hehe!! :D

:laugh: I was an Inch away from going to Vegas. A bunch of my friends are there now :mad:

but I just felt like if I missed the closing parties, it would have bothered me the rest of the winter.... Is it Sunday Yet?

Originally posted by djdanfury

:laugh: I was an Inch away from going to Vegas. A bunch of my friends are there now :mad:

but I just felt like if I missed the closing parties, it would have bothered me the rest of the winter.... Is it Sunday Yet?

Sunday?? we have to get through Fri and Sat night first.....it's the last weekend..gotta make every second count...:D :D :D

See you down in the seaside madness....

Originally posted by doubledeuce

i am still here... one more hour thank goodness... i am ready to pass out on my desk again... NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT...

bad girl don't you know you are suppose to be well rested before this weekend.....we are all going to need all the help we can get..

COOKIES n CREAM get in my belly!!!!!!! ;):D :D

Originally posted by neena16

bad girl don't you know you are suppose to be well rested before this weekend.....we are all going to need all the help we can get..

COOKIES n CREAM get in my belly!!!!!!! ;):D :D

i went to south park last night, then to centro-fly... after that went to a friend's house...and could not even shut my eyes... before i knew it, it was 8:06 and i had to be in work by 8:30... IT SUCKED... wanted to call out soooooo bad, but i did that on monday...lol...

COOKIES n CREAM are dangerous... can't wait to get me some of those... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by doubledeuce

i went to south park last night, then to centro-fly... after that went to a friend's house...and could not even shut my eyes... before i knew it, it was 8:06 and i had to be in work by 8:30... IT SUCKED... wanted to call out soooooo bad, but i did that on monday...lol...

COOKIES n CREAM are dangerous... can't wait to get me some of those... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you have off on Tuesday???? ...this is the first time...I don't have off...