Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i can't keep up!

weyes

too many djs to see, not enough dough. george acosta, danny howells, sasha, armin van buuren, bassbin twins, christopher lawrence, and more ('cause i'm not exactly in the loop), all in less than a month. and "monster massive" has too great a lineup to miss - although raves have generally become disasters - but look at who they've announced so far:

judge jules, derrick may & kevin saunderson, felix da housecat, ak 1200

man. i need some cash :( .

whoa! u are online at 5pm?!?!?! :confused::D

george acosta? you liek george acosta?

let see from that list i would definitly go to:

1. Sasha, DannyHowells, Kevin Saunderson, Derrick May

2. Christ. Lawrence, AvB (althougjh ive never seen him)

3. the rest

Originally posted by vicman

whoa! u are online at 5pm?!?!?! :confused::D

george acosta? you liek george acosta?

let see from that list i would definitly go to:

1. Sasha, DannyHowells, Kevin Saunderson, Derrick May

2. Christ. Lawrence, AvB (althougjh ive never seen him)

3. the rest

never seen acosta, but you sure as hell seem to like him, and there's gotta be something to what i've heard :D ... he's playing for just $20, too; maybe i could get my ass out to that.

cool to catch you at 5 :spin2: !

(well 2, really ;) )

d-oh..that right its 2pm out your way....twin brother...:laugh:

we were separated at birth, he ended up with a cuban family in miami, i ended up in a mexican family in mexico :D

i really dont like acosta. i've seen him like 5 times,and never once has he been good. in general i have a 3 strikes your out rule, if the dj is terrible after seing him 3 times, then i wont go see him again, i mean, he should get it right 1 out of 3, no?

one time, well he could tired, on tour, sick, etc.

Originally posted by vicman

in general i have a 3 strikes your out rule, if the dj is terrible after seing him 3 times, then i wont go see him again, i mean, he should get it right 1 out of 3, no?

one time, well he could tired, on tour, sick, etc.

yeah, i've been thinking that i should give danny tenaglia another chance. i only saw him once and i didn't like him, but i like some of his recordings. from what i recall, i was bored totally stiff when i saw him that night at sf, and it doesn't even seem like the same guy is on these cds i've listened to. i guess i just ruled him out 'cause, hey, in 10 hrs, you've gotta do something right.

well, he did play the one song i really love that i knew he spins, and that made my night and got me back on the dancefloor, after i had tried to dance on it in vain for a bit and just couldn't find a groove at all.

you like deep dish right weyes?

everytime i see deep dish, ali puts me to sleep during the first half of his set, alwyas..he takes his merry time in buildingthings up...i was almost gone, literally, when i saw them at WMC this year for a 12hr set 6hrs each..the first 3 hrs were omg..horrible...he picked it up the last 2 or so hrs of his set and then sharam came on and i danced my booty for at least another 4 more hrs.