Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 8/30

weyes

know your body's limits out in clubland (y'all know what i mean) and keep track of what it's telling you. it's easy to get caught up in the frenzy and joy of the music and the dancing, so it's important to make a conscious effort to get drinks of water and take breaks :) .

there it is, vic :) . take it easy on the ripped fuel in miami; we want ya back :D !

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by gmccookny

I know a few people that have passed out due to insufficient replenishment of water. And that's SCARY!

that's one reason why i'm opposed to all-ages parties now; too many kids think that passing out is cool. when i was underage i was smarter than that, but the kids i see out partying now, for the most part, are dangerously irresponsible. part of it, too, i think, is that drugs keep getting stronger and stronger, and people like to mix them :eek: . some people enjoy the whole crap shoot approach, where they just throw a whole bunch of things down that they've never done and wait to see what happens *:eek: again* . so, as jerry springer says, [please] take care of yourselves, and each other ;) !