Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im heading up to Woodstock...Hope i don't get eaten by a big Grizzly bear

georgym

Bye guys, I'll be away for a few days :)

stick up for me for the lame-O's who say "i don't care" and "what's this got ta do wit L.A." (in a Jersey accent :tongue:-)

and Vicman: will you be coming up to nyc Sept. 7th for Richie Hawtin/Sven Vath? Papa will CERTAINLY be in effect :)

enjoy your 3-day weekend :aright: ! i remember how much you like going up to woodstock. beware of the mosquitoes, too; they'll getcha up there :shake: !

i've gotta work all weekend :( . it's ok, though, 'cause i have wednesday-friday off, and thursday i'm seeing armin van buuren. those days were all worked out 'cause i have the coolest manager there is :D .

Originally posted by so54

yo are you really heading upstate to woodstock?!?! i'm like 20 min for there right now visiting my fam...

oh and be ware of the bears :shake:

YEah, i go there every now and then to get away from the city sweat and enjoy some cool, beautiful northern air.

No bears this time. But we're planning a "Stockt-Oberfest" in the upcoming weeks, so no one better bring the Honey Amber ale :worry::D

Originally posted by weyes

i've gotta work all weekend :( . it's ok, though, 'cause i have wednesday-friday off, and thursday i'm seeing armin van buuren. those days were all worked out 'cause i have the coolest manager there is :D .

How was AVB???

Originally posted by gmccookny

No bears this time. But we're planning a "Stockt-Oberfest" in the upcoming weeks, so no one better bring the Honey Amber ale :worry::D

How was AVB???

i like your honey-bear/beer comment :D . i can just see them taking over your outdoor gathering, stealing the beers right out of your hands, then drinking them while simply taking your exact places - some standing and chatting, others sitting on deck chairs, etc.

"nice, crisp, fall weather we're having, isn't it :D ?"

"hey, do you think gmc will mind if i use his bathroom? i don't wanna shit in the woods."

:laugh2:

(yes, i am laughing at my own joke.)

avb is this thursday, so you'll just have to wait for the review :cool: ...

yup, and i'm glad to be back. i always have a blast in miami...i guess that if i stay in the east coast the only place i would consider living would be there..even though there are lots of things that i do not like about it, i guess that since i've been there so many times i feel at ease there but still wanna do an exploratory trip to the west coast though.

anywho, had a graet time. dt was great, so was the other dj, oscar g. met lots of the miami cp headz: cool bunch, mad fun overall even though i spent like 2 days eating chex mix and watching tv and didnt get much of a tan as i only soaked in the sun 1 day.