Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offcial DT @ space review....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

First off, thanks to xxxxxx for the hook up, I do appreciate it and I looked for you so we could do some shots...

ON to the review

SIMPLY A FUCKING DISASTER LAST NIGHT...

DT SUCKED

DHM SUCKED

OSCAR SUCKED.

LETS BEGIN WITH OSCAR....

OSCAR WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT? THAT WAS ONE TERRIBLE OPENING SET, REALLY BAD.... AFTER DARK BEAT IT WAS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DOWN HILL, THAT 80'S REMIX YOU PLAYED WHEN YOU HIT THE HORN, BREAK THAT RECORD IN HALF, THAT IS CHEESE TO THE NTH DEGREE. YOUR OPENING SET WAS COMPARABLE TO DJ NV, WELL NO ONE WILL TOP THAT JERK OFFS OPENING SET BUT YOURS WAS PRETTY BAD.... NOW I KNOW ALL THE PEOPLE WILL POST IT WAS THE OPENING SET YADA YADA YADA, BUT I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, ITS YOUR CLUB, YOUR THE RESIDENT AND GUESS WHAT, WE ALL CAME TO SEE YOU, NOT DT! HOW DO U GO FROM YOUR CLUB SPIN SET, WHICH YOU GOT ON THE DECKS AND DROPPED THE HAMMER LIKE COLE TRICKLE, THEN YOU PLAY LIKE THIS LAST NIGHT???:confused: I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, MAYBE DT SAID SOMETHING TO YOU, I REALLY DON'T KNOW, BUT AS ALWAYS, YOU KNOW YOU ARE STILL IN MY TOP 3 FOR DJS I WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU, BUT LETS REGROUP FOR THE NEXT SPACE NIGHT.

YOUR FAN,

SALEEN

NOW ONTO THOSE JERK OFFS DHM ON THE PATIO...

I HAD NO IDEA WHO WAS SPINING OUT THERE, PEOPLE TOLD ME IT WAS DHM!!!!!! ATTENTION CLUB SPACE, PLEASE POST THEIR PICTURES AT THE DOOR SO THE BOUNCERS KNOW NOT TO LET THEM IN. THAT WAS THE WORST PATIO SET I'V EVER HEARD... DISCO IS NOT MAKING A COME BACK, I THOUGHT I WAS AT A ROLLING SKATING RING. NO ENERGY, NO VIBE, NO NOTHING... PLEASE FIRE THEM!!!!!!!!

PS I WAS OUT THERE TILL AROUND 730AM AND I COULD NOT TAKE IT ANY LONGER.

ON TO DT.

MY FIRST TIME SEEING HIM.

BOY WAS HE A LET DOWN, YEA HE DOES SOME COOL SHIT AND SOME GOOD TUNES, BUT CAN YOU SAY TRAINWRECK!!!! I KNOW HE WASN'T JUST PUSHING PLAY UP THERE, I COULD TELL HE WAS LAYERING TRACKS BUT WHO CARES, HE WAS OK AT BEST, NOT WORTH 20 OR 30 OR 40 DOLLARS. SIMPLY OVERRATED.... I HAVEN'T SEEN A DJ PUSH THAT SYSTEM THAT HARD SINCE PICOTTO, THOUGH I'M SURE TIESTO DID, BUT I WASN'T THERE... THE ENTIRE SET LACKED ENERGY,IT HAD SOME GREAT BEATS, BUT THE SET WASN'T GOING ANY WHERE, JUST WAS THE SAME BEAT WITH DIFFERENT SYNTHS.... AND DT, DO ME A FAVOR, SHUT THE FUCK UP, GET OFF THE MIC, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR ASS TALK, I WANT GUDIO FIST PUMPING.....

THE CROWD WAS ALL GUYS!!!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

MY ONLY SAVIOR WAS A CUTE BLONDE I MET....

OVERRALL IF YOU DIDN'T GO, THEN YOU MADE OUT.. SIMPLY WASN'T WORTH IT....

WOULD SOMEONE PLESE HAVE ROLAND ON STANDBYE, SO WHEN THE GUYS THEY HIRE FOR THE PATIO FUCK UP, WE CAN PUT HIM ON, SORTA LIKE AN EMERGENCY DJ..... I KNOW ROLAND WASN'T THERE LAST NIGHT, WHICH WHEN I SAW WHO WAS IN THE BOOTH ON THE PATIO, I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE A LONG, LONG NIGHT OF CRAP!!!!!!!

CLUB SPACE, HIP HOP ROOM CLOSED:confused:

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT TO ME, AT LEAST PIPE IN DTS SET, BUT CLOSING IT MADE NO SENSE TO ME, MAYBE IT WAS A PLOY TO MAKE THE CLUB MORE PACKED THEN IT WAS, NOT SURE, MAYBE YOU GUYS DO THIS ALL THE TIME WHEN DT IS THERE, BUT NONE THE LESS, BAD MOVE.... I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HEAR SOME OLD SCHOOL RAP, THEN THAT SHIT IN THE OTHER ROOMS.... AND I HATE RAP!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE HOOK UP, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE........

NICE SEEING THE CP CREW.... SOBETON, I LOOKED FOR YOU AT LIKE 6AM, BUT NEVER FOUND YOU AGAIN.... YOU LOOKED TIRED , DID YOU GO HOME...?

X- TREMEME ONE , I SAW YOU STAND AGAINST THE WALL FOR AN HOUR.... DAVE NICE SEEING YOU, WERE YOU FUCKED UP, OR WERE YOU JUST BORED?

SEEMS TO ME, I HAVE THE BEST TIME AT SPACE WHEN IT JUST ROLAND AND OSCAR, MAYBE I'LL HAVE TO START SKIPPING THIS BIG EVENTS...

I REALLY NEED TO FIND A SPOT TO HOOK UP WITH SOME CHICKS! NO GOOD PLACE IN THERE.......

AND FOR MY GIRL lolahotass, THANK YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE FOR THE HOOK UP YOU GOT ME AND THE RIDE HOME......

SEE YOU FOOLS AT SPACE IN A FEW WEEKS...

SLAEEN OUT...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

OBVIOUSLY YOU GUYS KNOW I POST MY TRUE FEELINGS AND MOST OF THE TIME IT PISSES PEOPLE OFF AND I GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT, BUT HOW THE FUCK CAN WE BOOK THESE GUYS ON THE PATIO, BUT YET JIMMY'S SET AT JAIL WAS OFF THE HOOK? MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. FOR A LITTLE ROOM AND A SHITTY SYSTEM, HE DID REALLY GOOD.... ITS TIME TO BOOK JIMMY AT SPACE... THE PATIO HAS TURNED INTO A DISASTER ZONE, THE LAST GUY MIKEDNY TOLD ME WAS OFF THE HOOK, BUT APPARTENTLY HE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE OTHER DJ AND DOESN'T WANT TO COME BACK........WTF IS GOING ON OUT THERE.......?:confused: THE PATIO IS ON LIFE SUPPORT AND FRIDAY AT CLUB SPIN THE REVIEWS WERE HORRID! WITH LEVEL BLOWING AND CROBAR SUCKING AND IB AT SPIN, WTF DO I HAVE LEFT BESIDES SPACE WITH OSCAR AND ROLAND:confused:

MIAMI IS LOST RIGHT NOW...... THANK GOD FOR GREAT WEATHER, G STRINGS AND WINAMP.....

AND ANDREW WHERE WERE YOU:confused: NEVER SAW YOU, DID YOU GO?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrjoebudious

OUCH!!!

some times the truth hurts...

Tom Stephan and tiesto had the best reviews, not all nights are like that, but i praise when they deserve it, aka my cooljunkie review and i rip them when they derseve it aka last night... but i always go back.... and thats the point, speak your mind, we pay the cover charges and drink prices..

Originally posted by saleen351

OBVIOUSLY YOU GUYS KNOW I POST MY TRUE FEELINGS AND MOST OF THE TIME IT PISSES PEOPLE OFF AND I GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT, BUT HOW THE FUCK CAN WE BOOK THESE GUYS ON THE PATIO, BUT YET JIMMY'S SET AT JAIL WAS OFF THE HOOK? MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. FOR A LITTLE ROOM AND A SHITTY SYSTEM, HE DID REALLY GOOD.... ITS TIME TO BOOK JIMMY AT SPACE... THE PATIO HAS TURNED INTO A DISASTER ZONE, THE LAST GUY MIKEDNY TOLD ME WAS OFF THE HOOK, BUT APPARTENTLY HE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE OTHER DJ AND DOESN'T WANT TO COME BACK........WTF IS GOING ON OUT THERE.......?:confused: THE PATIO IS ON LIFE SUPPORT AND FRIDAY AT CLUB SPIN THE REVIEWS WERE HORRID! WITH LEVEL BLOWING AND CROBAR SUCKING AND IB AT SPIN, WTF DO I HAVE LEFT BESIDES SPACE WITH OSCAR AND ROLAND:confused:

MIAMI IS LOST RIGHT NOW...... THANK GOD FOR GREAT WEATHER, G STRINGS AND WINAMP.....

AND ANDREW WHERE WERE YOU:confused: NEVER SAW YOU, DID YOU GO?

SALEEN , WE FINALLY AGREE ON SOMETHING !!! JIMMY FUCKING T ON THA MUTHA FUCKIN PATIO !!!! OFF DA HOOOOOOOOOK !!! IM SURE ME & YOU AINT THE ONLY ONES IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS !!! SPACIOUS !! GET THE MAN ON THERE !!:cool: :cool: :eek::D

First off, thanks to my girlie for waking my ass up in time so we could go to Space. Ummm, Saturday night was a loooong night..:laugh:

On to Space.. Get there at 1am - should have waited until 4am.... Opening set didn't do much for me; the patio was lame, and finally, FINALLY when DT came on, I almost just fell asleep. No vibe, no fist pump. Basically it was :bored: I just expected more considering it was DT....

It was nice to see all the CP heads in the house...

DaVe --------> you rock!:kiss2:

Xtreme-1

Saleen

Sobeton

Koky

GA2

Nightstar

Jimmy

MrMatas

JoeyGK

Vicman

And all the others I can't name right now.......

Missing in Action: MikeyD, TheHog, AndrewThomas:confused:

Tiesto was way better in my opinion.

See ya next month ------> I'm offically grounded until October:(

Lola:D

** p.s. Your welcome Saleen;) **

I wanted to stay for DT but I was just too damn tired. What I heard of DT's set on the radio I really liked. I'm positive I would enjoy a DT set. Next time I'm going late.

DHM on the patio - Loved'm. I'm a HUGE dhm fan and listening to them spin outside was the highlight of my night.

Oscar G - some tracks he dropped I liked and some I didn't. I heard some industrial and retro sounding tracks which I really liked, but Oscar pretty much stuck to the dark tribal theme for most of the time I was there.

got to the club around 11:30 smooth entrance. some of my friends where on DT’s list; which was a mess. Oscar unleashed a sick set. the crowd was going off, and so was Oscar.kept saying to Joey, “Oscar is going f*cking crazy up thereâ€. well Oscar’s set comes to an end, and DT comes on. in classic DT style, Danny acknowledges Oscar, and the crowd gives props to Oscar. now I was at Space last year for labor day with DT, and I can tell you it was one of the most memorable evenings of clubbing for me. it was a night where everything seemed to fall into place the music, crowd, and the vibe. this time around I was a bit disappointed. Oscar left the crowd on such a high, and I expected DT to continue on that note. I was feeling DT’s set at the beginning, but as he continued I was starting to lose interest in his set. I also noticed that the tempo, of the crowd started to change a bit as well. having heard DT a number of times, I already knew the tempo of his sets, vary at different stages. it's safe to say I’m a bit impatient. left at around 7:00am. from what I understand DT picked it up at later, and even had Missy Elliott on the PA. by no means am I bashing DT, I have the utmost respect for him as DJ. however I have to honestly say, I just wish he would turn it up a bit earlier. went out to patio around 6:30; whoever was on the patio was tearing it up. Biz told me his name but I forgot.:(

big props to the SF crew in da house, I haven’t been a part of a dance battle in a long time. it was f*cking awesome. big ups to the cp crew in da house. special ups to Lee and his girl it was great seeing you guys out. . :)

until next time peace out all..

I HAD A GREAT TIME !! OSCARS SET IN MY OPINION WAS SICK !!! ME & JOEY WERE LIKE JUST SEND DT HOME & LEAVE OSCAR UP THERE !! I LIKE DT , BUT HIS SET WASNT DOING IT FOR ME THIS TIME . OSCAR WAS JUST TAKING EVERYONE SO HIGH THAT IT WOULD OF BEEN TOUGH FOR DT TO MATCH... BUT THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT IS ALWAYS HANGIN WITH THE CP CREW !! NO MATTER WHO PLAYS , IF THE CREW ISNT THERE IT JUST AINT THE SAME !!

SO A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO THE USUAL SUSPECTS !!

TONY =PARTNER IN CRIME (out danced you this time buddy:D )

GA2 & NIGHTSTAR=YOU GUYS ARE GREAT & GLAD TO OF MET YOU 2..NEXT TIME IM TAKIING YOU GUYS SOME RIPPED FUEL !! HAHAHAHAHAHA

JOEY GK= MY OTHER PARTNER IN CRIME ..ALWAYS GREAT HANGIN WITH JOEY (damn krackhead) hahaha

X-treme1 = you crazy fuck !!

JESSE & MELISSA = whut happened ?? i cant hang drinkin with you guys but in my world(space) YOU CANT HANG WITH THE KOKSTER!!:laugh: LOVE HANGIN WITH YOU GUYS ALWAYS !!

DAVE = YOU ARE A KOOL ASS CAT !! COME BACK & VIST SOON !!

VICMAN= LOOKED LIKE HE HAD SEEN A GHOST !! HAHAHA great meeting you bro .. come visit again soon !!

BIZNATION = GREAT SEEING YOU AGAIN

SALEEN = KOOL SEEING YOU AGAIN YOU DRUNK CRITICIZING FOOL !! LOL

LOLA & HEATHER = DEFINATELY 2 OF THE HARDEST PARTYING WOMEN ON EARTH !! ALWAYS A BLAST HANGING WITH LOLA !!

PETE & FAMILY = WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FUCKS GO ?? GREAT HANGIN WITH YOU GUYS AS ALWAYS

MISSING IN ACTION = JAMES & NAOMI = YOU WERE MISSED GREATLY !! YOU FUCKS NEED TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM !! OR THE REST OF THE CP CREW WILL JUST HAVE TO GO GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF YOUR CRIB & DRAG YOUR ASSES TO THE PARTY !!

MIKEYD = MISSED GREATLY ALSO .. YOU DUMB SHIT !! YOU MISSED A GREAT NIGHT !!BUT WE UNDERSTAND !! WE WONT UNDERSTAND NEXT TIME THO ..

BEATFRIEK = YOU DAMN WIMP !! WE MISSED YA DAWG

& THE MANIAC = JIMMY T = SPACE IS KNOCKING ON YOUR FRONT DOOR SOON BRO !! & THE CREW WILL BE THERE IN FULL EFFECT TO SUPPORT !! IF THEY ARE SMART THEY'LL HURRY UP & PUT YOUR ASS OUT THERE VERY VERY SOON !!

WELL , TILL NEXT TIME !! IM OUT !! IM ON BREAK TILL DJ TAUCHER .. BUT BEFORE I GO ILL LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH THIS--->

:party::love: MUCHO LOVE TO THE CP CREW !!

I was a little upset to hear that Dannys list didn't work, apologies to whoever was on it, from what I hear though Space clearly fucked that up, because I know for a fact, that every name was sent in.

I'll show face soon Koky, im a little bored with South Beach right now, plus school starts tomorrow, 5x a week, 8 am - 1 pm everyday, also since it being my major, I must concentrate, which means a major break from going out all night on the weekends right now. Im gonna try and make it to Spin for Rivera, and maybe come out to Space soon when I know everyone will be hanging out.

:D

Shotz out to Pete,his bro,steph,and the rest of the cool people I hung with last night. I have to agree with Saleen the MC routine by Tenaglia was definately a not kosher, People were looking around at each other like WTF is this? Track selection was not bad but layering,mixing, and timing seemed off to me.

was saleen even in space last night?!?! DHM ripped that patio up. they played a set like an outdoor patio should sound. take that guido shit and shove it you your monkey asses (guidos-monkeys... i can't tell the difference. shirts off, chest bangin, can you?). DT played one of the top 5 sets that i've ever heard from him. lots of classics that don't get much club play. remixes etc. so as you can guess... this wasn't my "first" time seeing danny. duh. his mixing is never all that great all the time. but it's the tracks he plays and when he plays them that counts. a bit of techno, a bit of floaty trance, some epic, nice house, bits of tribal and mixed in the funky bleeps and noises from nowhere. it's about a full night. not a couple of hours. foreplay. but monkeys don't get that. they just hump and jump in the trees again.

only agreement w/ the resident CP monkey is that oscar's set totally blew. i'm sorry, but oscar is NOT an opening dj. his sets peak time sound great, but he should never be allowed to open. if anything, oscar should have been out back, and DHM should have built the house one brick at a time. not the entire building in one swoop like oscar does. c'mon, a bangin trance remix of new order's bizarre love tringle @ 1:30 am?? i know it was probably danny's fault, but it would have been nice to hear him earlier than 4:30 am.

back to DHM. now i'm not that big of a "house head" like so many refer to here, but i know good music when i hear it, and those boys are top fucking quality! seeing them saturday and again on sunday night, these guys are in TOP form at the moment! keep it up. if luis is smart, he'll have them back on the patio MANY more times.

joe, do me a favor and take back that invite for saleen to come out for dixon. i don't wanna hear his ass cry come next monday cause he couldn't go all ape monkey pumpin in lola. send his ass back to the lab cage, i mean new jersey.

Originally posted by str8upcore

Shotz out to Pete,his bro,steph,and the rest of the cool people I hung with last night. I have to agree with Saleen the MC routine by Tenaglia was definately a not kosher, People were looking around at each other like WTF is this? Track selection was not bad but layering,mixing, and timing seemed off to me.

The Mc Routine by Danny is a weekly thing, does it everywhere, does it all the time, did it on Memorial day. Its nothing new, thats Danny.

Originally posted by james954

. . .

back to DHM. now i'm not that big of a "house head" like so many refer to here, but i know good music when i hear it, and those boys are top fucking quality! seeing them saturday and again on sunday night, these guys are in TOP form at the moment! keep it up. if luis is smart, he'll have them back on the patio MANY more times. . .

YEAH, BABY!!!!!!

I wasn't there but I can vouch for the fact that DHM FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!! :D

Wanted to go, but I ended up falling asleep after helping the LBC work on some video footage he shot during the DJ Competition. Not to mention the CJ 'La Familia' get-together at crobar the night before, then dashing over to Level to run lights from 5 AM till 7...so I was shot.

I feel bad that Danny didn't live up to the expectations of the crowd. I've been there for some truly magnificent DT sets, one of his best sets was last December when he paid a surprise visit. I've been there for some less-than-stellar sets too, as well.

nah yo i didnt go i was gonna go at first but i went to space on sat like 8am and wow did oscar suck balls

i told myseld ide rather pay $35 to go to SF then to get into space for free

i tried to escape to the patio but nope dj gremlin aka ivano was playine he sucked ass as usual

ROLAND was pretty good before ivano came along to fuk things up

IVANO lay off the drugs bro u looked like u were od'n ur eyes blood red & tearing u were sweating like a faucit couldnt even concentrate u looked around at the sky to ashamed to make eye contact with anyone

IVANO how old r u n ur still getting banged out every weekend?

ur not a rock star ur a shitty drug addict dj so chill out

and so i decided to stay home n spent some quality time with my girl before she had to go back home to NY

Originally posted by james954

was saleen even in space last night?!?! DHM ripped that patio up. they played a set like an outdoor patio should sound. take that guido shit and shove it you your monkey asses (guidos-monkeys... i can't tell the difference. shirts off, chest bangin, can you?). DT played one of the top 5 sets that i've ever heard from him. lots of classics that don't get much club play. remixes etc. so as you can guess... this wasn't my "first" time seeing danny. duh. his mixing is never all that great all the time. but it's the tracks he plays and when he plays them that counts. a bit of techno, a bit of floaty trance, some epic, nice house, bits of tribal and mixed in the funky bleeps and noises from nowhere. it's about a full night. not a couple of hours. foreplay. but monkeys don't get that. they just hump and jump in the trees again.

only agreement w/ the resident CP monkey is that oscar's set totally blew. i'm sorry, but oscar is NOT an opening dj. his sets peak time sound great, but he should never be allowed to open. if anything, oscar should have been out back, and DHM should have built the house one brick at a time. not the entire building in one swoop like oscar does. c'mon, a bangin trance remix of new order's bizarre love tringle @ 1:30 am?? i know it was probably danny's fault, but it would have been nice to hear him earlier than 4:30 am.

back to DHM. now i'm not that big of a "house head" like so many refer to here, but i know good music when i hear it, and those boys are top fucking quality! seeing them saturday and again on sunday night, these guys are in TOP form at the moment! keep it up. if luis is smart, he'll have them back on the patio MANY more times.

joe, do me a favor and take back that invite for saleen to come out for dixon. i don't wanna hear his ass cry come next monday cause he couldn't go all ape monkey pumpin in lola. send his ass back to the lab cage, i mean new jersey.

opening for DT is a monumental task. your not sure how DT is going to start, so you have a few choices come out banging; which will surely tire the crowd out. or you come out and mix up, and keep the crowd going. judging from the vibe in the room during Oscar’s set, and the positive reaction he received when DT acknowledged him. it clearly showed that people appreciated what he did; sorry you and others didn’t feel the same way.

Oscar has the utmost respect for Danny, and they are good friends. his set exhibited the pause ,and experience I would expect from Oscar.

as far your labeling people as "guidos -monkeys"and "monkey’s".you need to take your stereotyping elsewhere. if the only way you can, express yourself is by stereotyping, and exhibiting your insecurities. then you clearly have a lot a maturing to do.

as far your labeling people as "guidos -monkeys"and "monkey’s".you need to take your stereotyping elsewhere. if the only way you can, express yourself is by stereotyping, and exhibiting your insecurities. then you clearly have a lot a maturing to do.

the only stereotype is given by saleen himself. i call 'em as i see 'em. he calls HIMSELF a "guido". what's there to be insecure about that? i come to him on his terms.

I WANT GUDIO FIST PUMPING.....

now about oscar. i have respect for him. i know that they are friends etc. i'm just saying oscar is a headline dj. NOT an opener. i have heard very few that can cross the line. say jimmy van m for instance. he's a brilliant opener, but his headline sets leave much to be desired. oscar is other way round in my opinion. if it were my choice, nobody would touch the decks in that room all night except danny. he can build his own sound.

I love Oscar, think he's a great DJ. He's got great tracks and I love his style. His set had some great moments but it was too up and down for me. He was going bi-polar on our asses, the set kind of left me scratching my head. I'd run out to the dance floor w/ my hands above my head and then five minutes later wanted to sit down and chill???????????

DT- he opened w/ the sickest tracks I've heard in a long time, and then got on the mic and said "I'm going to slow things down!" Was totally pissed about that one. His set was alright for the first few hours and then about 8am he got nasty. I was pissed, my body hurt, I was tired and he finally decided to go off. He dropped a tweaked out Depeche Mode treatment and then threw down some top shelf remixes. He was playing it hard and fast, totally destroyed the dance floor in my opinion I couldn't force myself to leave. Finally, around 9:30 I gave up. I think the trick w/ Danny is not to show up untial 6am!!!!!!! (What about Missy Elliot - was she really there or was Danny just fucking w/ us?)

The patio sucked, nuff said. They need to breathe some life into that place. Anything will do, but for the last few weeks the patio has been a torture chamber for lifeless music.

Like a fat kid playing dodgeball - I'm out!

had alot of fun at space....oscar g's set was very good, he has spun better...but i cannot complain...i like it more than Danny T's...Danny stop talking on the mic man!!! :blown: ....and his set was ok, at best...he def. killed the energy level at space...DHM outside offered a better option than Danny T's set...they were playing their usual deep house set, a breathe of fresh air if u ask me....their style is a more loungy set, but good none the less...great hanging with: Jimmy T, Dave and friends, Meli2444, Koky, Joey, Sobeton, Vicman, GeorgeAcosta, Nightstar, Saleen, Biznation and the energizer bunny aka Lolahotass!!! Great time!!! havent partied like that in a while....

so to end things:

Oscar G- :D

DHM- :)

Danny T- :zzz:

ps

Koky we left at 6 am, cuz my sister got bored and went to chill in the car, she was outside of space for an hour already...trust me, me and melissa didnt want to leave...but they were our rides home