Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody just feel that earthquake????

weyes

Originally posted by weyes

seriously?

i just heard 4.6, 3 miles NE of yorba linda, and i don't know where that is...

And it hasnt knocked you guys off the Continental US into the water yet...>FUCK.

Oh well better luck next time.

In all seriousness I hope no one was hurt.

Originally posted by lostin310

aha! Now I know why I woke up so early! (Yes, anytime before 10:00am is early)

:confused: do you mean that you sensed something in your sleep that led you to wake up early, or...? i wrote that thread right after it happened; it was at 12:08 a.m.

and thanks for your concern, for once, kostaP :) . no serious damage was done that i heard of.

*o, and in case it wasn't clear, while i don't know where yorba linda is (it's in orange county somewhere, i hear), i felt the quake last night, and that's when i wrote the thread; i didn't just start it 'cause i heard it on the radio or something.

Originally posted by weyes

:confused: do you mean that you sensed something in your sleep that led you to wake up early, or...? i wrote that thread right after it happened; it was at 12:08 a.m.

Well look at that... The timestamps default to GMT... And I thought you all just kept really odd hours.

Originally posted by stankybooty

That was my first earthquake, actually. It scared the living shit out of me. I live in Brea, right next to Yorba Linda, so it was really strong to me.

well, what were you doing at the time? what happened over there? give me the details. my first earthquake was quite exciting. (and i guess you answered the question i just asked in the thread on which i posted a minute ago...)

Originally posted by stankybooty

You are gonna laugh, but I'll tell anyways.

I was smokin a bowl in the bathroom, cause the smell gives my bfriend a headache, heheheh....

I turned the fan on in the bathroom, and it sounded like it was going to fall on me, scared the livin shit out of me!

:laugh2: you were probably also a little :worry: before it happened :D .

speaking of earthquakes..i wuz lucky to not be in the one mexico city in 85 that levelled the city. i was there 2 days before and left for panama. brother left a day later the day before the earthquake. :shake:

git family and friends there but luckily no one got injured. earthqaukes freak me out, 'cuz you never know when one will hit. hurricanes you know.