Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Closing Party!!!

Originally posted by neena16

It was great hanging with you at afterhours Sat night-morning-afternoon.....:eek: tell me that wasn't the best afterhours you've ever been to...we were all so fired up...it just never ended...:D

also before i forget it was nice meeting hunnie818..on Sat..I think???...:D

Tempts to tempts.................straight thru. Afterhours saturday was the absolute best afer hours(holy shit I can't type today, its takeb ne an hour to type nthis post) in history.......non stop Dark beat. every time that song played made me get up and dance, dance I said..............

Saturday at Tempts was great and sunday was the best night club wise or any other time I;ve ever had. Denny was incredible, he played every song possible. That was the sickest night of music ever.(if somebody recorded it please pm me)

To everybody I met thru this board and in the clubs, you are all A+ people in my book. I odn't have the energy to type everybodies name, but you know who you are.

Thank you Temptations, Jersey Joel and of course DENNY TSETTOS for the best possible summer ever..what a way to end off the summer..............................sunday was sick, sick, sick.......

Now I think we can all start working again.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Stiffler - You are an animal(And I still something for you!!!!)

Are you saying you still have something for me? if so, don't worry about...i had the best time this weekend. It was great hanging with you. i was a complete mess.........

Originally posted by stiffler

Are you saying you still have something for me? if so, don't worry about...i had the best time this weekend. It was great hanging with you. i was a complete mess.........

At least you were a mess with some good friends, old and new;)

Originally posted by stiffler

Tempts to tempts.................straight thru. Afterhours saturday was the absolute best afer hours(holy shit I can't type today, its takeb ne an hour to type nthis post) in history.......non stop Dark beat. every time that song played made me get up and dance, dance I said..............

Saturday at Tempts was great and sunday was the best night club wise or any other time I;ve ever had. Denny was incredible, he played every song possible. That was the sickest night of music ever.(if somebody recorded it please pm me)

To everybody I met thru this board and in the clubs, you are all A+ people in my book. I odn't have the energy to type everybodies name, but you know who you are.

Thank you Temptations, Jersey Joel and of course DENNY TSETTOS for the best possible summer ever..what a way to end off the summer..............................sunday was sick, sick, sick.......

Now I think we can all start working again.

STICKY...you're alive...how many times did I say that to you this weekend? hehe!!!...you didn't stop once this whole weekend I thought you were going to collapse on me from malnutrition, muscle fatigue, and dehydration...but you made it...we all did!!! WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!! Thank you for everything...

Originally posted by neena16

STICKY...you're alive...how many times did I say that to you this weekend? hehe!!!...you didn't stop once this whole weekend I thought you were going to collapse on me from malnutrition, muscle fatigue, and dehydration...but you made it...we all did!!! WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!! Thank you for everything...

So true. Just when you thought I was dying out Badass would play dark beat. That song got right into you and made ya move. Holy shit what an incredible weekend. You and piro are the nicest couple I've ever met(even though i met you guys last summer i really got to know you guys this summer. Great people...........

i have't stopped eating or sleeping the last two days. I think I lost 20lbs this weekend.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Ok here goes my list............

Joe Joe - We did it again!!!!

Hunnie818 - Trouble, I don't see any trouble!!!!!:tongue:

Cigs - Who are pointing at???

Trick Daddy - Be afraid, very afraid ;)

Emmit - Happy birthday and nice to see you

Cosmic - What's the name of the rock you live under...lol

Milleniapro - You stole my seat!!!

Sexyinthecity - Aren't you glad you wore a hat now...

Pip- :huge grin: Want some pizza???

StarBryte - I LOVE being stepped on, pushed and grabbed...lol

Jsen7 - I miss you man

Not all there- What a nice surprise

BMW4Jay- Did you need a shower????( thanks for some awesome nights this summer:D)

WhiteCamaro - Hmmmm, want some water???!!!

Binoy - What's next

Bugout - Glad you came out to play and the CD is great

Allishara - Do I know you??? lol

DJDanFury - Where's the party at?

EvilJav - Hmmm, I smell a trip to see DT soon

Piro8 - Best statement ever

Neena - We don't need no stinking sleep

Stiffler - You are an animal(And I still something for you!!!!)

JenniJugs - Love the hat

BadAss - Sure, you were just showing it off....lol

NycChic - What a very weird world it is.....

Stardo - You FINALLY made it....

3rdflfactoria - Nice to meet you...lol Sastifation brought he cat back

Brian1500 - See no phone all weekend!!!!

Lesdig - Bathroom??

CGM - Just think that's future Temps crowd in your hands

Tempskid - You rock

ClubAngel - Time for a new house....lol

ClubKitty - You are too cute

Ceeotter - You are the absolute best and you know it!!!!!!!

Manny - I going back to hide under my rock!!!! lol

Jersey Joel - Thank you for another awesome summer:grin3:

Denny - Thank s for helping give great songs some great memories

I think I got everybody.........:eek: If I missed you, will do some shots!!!!

I think your list reads the same as mine...spygirl your awesome. i am making plenty of copies of my pics for you..a little disappointed there was no backflip off my bar though:eek:

Originally posted by trickdaddy

Cigs and I had to check ourselves into the local dry cleaner after attempting to walk home Saturday night. Talk about soaked! The pizza box I was carrying resembled a piece of toilet paper after about 2 blocks!! It was good training for Sunday night though. Great time!!! Ceeotter - Thanks for the shots!! I have dropped off the pictures (2 rolls) and should have them back soon. I don't know when I will be able to scan them, but I'll at least have copies in case I bump into anyone...:tongue:

I want copies!!!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

I think your list reads the same as mine...spygirl your awesome. i am making plenty of copies of my pics for you..a little disappointed there was no backflip off my bar though:eek:

LOL!!!!! There is always XS this winter....I was trying to be a good girl this year....:tongue:;):D

HMMMM, I can sense many trips via Parway north and Parkway south this year.............:cool: