Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When do U.S College girls break for Summer vacation?

trevorsafe5

i've been to cancun a couple of times. all the toursist dont stray from the hotel area so i suspect the hotties ur looking for would be there.

i also suppose you mean collge girls and not say high schoool or grade school girls :eek::D

hmmm...i guess colleges start going on vacation here in late may early june

Originally posted by weyes

yep, late may-early june would be correct, and a lot of american girls will definitely be there. watch out, though - that does include a lot of rich, underage ;) , high school girls!

What does Underage mean in your terms? Under 18?

By College I meant 20 - 25

Going with my mate who does go for young girls so he will be in his element!!:3some:

Originally posted by weyes

yep, late may-early june would be correct, and a lot of american girls will definitely be there. watch out, though - that does include a lot of rich, underage ;) , high school girls!

Rich *and* underage? Sheesh! Where do I sign up! (Since I'm new here it may be necessary to say I'm kidding ;))

Originally posted by vicman

yup, underage is under 18. try keeping it over 18, 'cos you can always say it was consentual :D if not then you would be taking advantagde of a minor :(

Dude, I won`t be a problem. It is my mate I am worried about. He is 25 and hasn`t dated a girl over 18 for a couple of years. In the UK you can screw at 16. Is it 18 over there? I will warn the potential child pest!!!!

Thanks for the advice.

:jawdrop:

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

Dude, I won`t be a problem. It is my mate I am worried about. He is 25 and hasn`t dated a girl over 18 for a couple of years. In the UK you can screw at 16. Is it 18 over there? I will warn the potential child pest!!!!

Thanks for the advice.

:jawdrop:

I think your mate may have some issues :)

But besides that, you'll be in Mexico! Just bring extra cash to pay off the police and your friend shouldn't have any problems :P

Dude, I won`t be a problem. It is my mate I am worried about. He is 25 and hasn`t dated a girl over 18 for a couple of years.

eeeeeeeeeeewwww!!! besides agreeing with lostin310 on the "issues" thing, i just think that's gross.

aside from that, this thread is funny :laugh: !!!

look at my sig all the way in the bottom trevor "as long as they are over 18, its all legal"

well needless, like lost310 said, hell be in mexico, so a few extra $$$ for bribes would be helpful

When I called him to mention the rich underage girls he could`nt wait to get there! I told him he may face jail and he didn`t give a fuck! I don`t care, I may grass him up so I get the hotel room to myself for the rest of the holiday.

Thanks for the advice dudes!

:licker:

mexico aint hell. there worse parts of the world where i would rather not be than mexico. like irak, china, any hardcore fundamentalist country....

There are good parts and bad parts to every country and city. Shit, there are some areas of Manchester where I would get stabbed just for being white! That doesn`t make England as a whole a bad place. I saw the Film "The Mexican" and Mexico looked cool. Un spoilt by industry and tourism.

Oh, and I love Julia Roberts. My Ideal wife. She could make me cups of Tea when I get back from a club and I am in a Tangle. Then make me an easy to eat home made Pea and ham soup. Oh I love her!

safe Dudes.:heart:

There are good parts and bad parts to every country and city. Shit, there are some areas of Manchester where I would get stabbed just for being white! That doesn`t make England as a whole a bad place. I saw the Film "The Mexican" and Mexico looked cool. Un spoilt by industry and tourism.

Oh, and I love Julia Roberts. My Ideal wife. She could make me cups of Tea when I get back from a club and I am in a Tangle. Then make me an easy to eat home made Pea and ham soup. Oh I love her!

safe Dudes.:heart:

Yeah, I'm really talking out of my ass bagging on Mexico. I've only been there once, and that was just driving down to Encenda, which sucked so bad we turned around and went to San Diego for the weekend. If I wanted to hang out with drunk american children I'd go to a high-school party :tongue:

And while on the subject, my ideal woman? Shakira ... Yummy :love2:

salma hayek would be my ideal woman. :D :D

Forgive my ignorance Vic but who is she??

I am being dragged to X Press 2 tonight. Don`t want to go out at all but may show my face to Messrs Rocky and Diesel for a couple of hours. That is the problem when you have a good friend who runs a club.

Taking a hottie (22) to a Jazz club Sunday.

Vic, why don`t you see if you can come to the UK for a mad one?

Tim:cheese:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Vicman will be in New York this evening for Hawtin/Vath

I get to meet him first, I get to meet him FIRST :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

;)

Can you let me know what the whole experience was like? Man, you is one lucky geeza.

Weyes, are you a boy or a girl??

I once went up to a fat italian kid after fabric and said the same thing. His parents told me he was a boy but I still don`t believe them.

Tim:flame:

uh, i didnt go to NY, bank account wasnt looking good, so i stayed in DC :(

i hope to make it up for zabiela & gerrard and howells at the end of the month.

heard it wuz a wild night with vath running around Arc with a toilet seat around his neck.

btw, have you guys seen the pics from last week from miami?

uh, i didnt go to NY, bank account wasnt looking good, so i stayed in DC :(

btw, have you guys seen the pics from last week from miami?

it's too bad you didn't get to meet gmc; even though i would've been jealous that he would've gotten to meet you first ;) , we all have to meet each other!

and i think i may have seen some pics from miami, but, if i have, they were only of the outside of space, or something equally unmemorable. post whatever was interesting, please :) !