Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When do U.S College girls break for Summer vacation?

trevorsafe5

Originally posted by weyes

it's too bad you didn't get to meet gmc; even though i would've been jealous that he would've gotten to meet you first ;) , we all have to meet each other!

and i think i may have seen some pics from miami, but, if i have, they were only of the outside of space, or something equally unmemorable. post whatever was interesting, please :) !

dunno if joey's told you about the possibility of heading ur way sometime soon. i'm accumulating my frequent flyer miles :D

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

My mate and I are Heading to Cancun from England for a 2 week Hottie Fest. I heard that is where the US Chicks hang out. Is it First week of June?? Anyone got any experience of U.S Hotties, or Cancun?

Tim

:comit:

If you have 2 weeks to spend there, I'd go the first 2 weeks of March, that's when the majority of all US Colleges take their Sping Break. Cancun is much less busy during the summer than it will be for those 1st two weeks in March believe me.

Originally posted by vicman

dunno if joey's told you about the possibility of heading ur way sometime soon. i'm accumulating my frequent flyer miles :D

no, he did not mention it, but he'll just win first place in the cool contest by arriving first :tongue::D .

thanks for the pics, vic :) !

Originally posted by ou812

If you have 2 weeks to spend there, I'd go the first 2 weeks of March, that's when the majority of all US Colleges take their Sping Break. Cancun is much less busy during the summer than it will be for those 1st two weeks in March believe me.

Thanks for the advice man. I have already booked it though! 9th June - 23rd June. i am sure we will find some hotties.

Vic, did you see the mighty Arsenal hammer City last night? Great match. I actually won some money on it for once!

:peeright: Man City:peeleft: