Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club Roll Call

Originally posted by jarmenio

I know most people havent recooped from the Tempts closing party yet but who is going to the Surf Closing Party Sunday? I couldnt think of a better way to officially say goodbye to the Summer of 2002.

I agree with you 100 %!!! It will put a nice ending to an absolutely great summer.......:hat:

I expect to see you all at my bar for the last HORRA!! PICTURES ARE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS SO LETS SPEAK UP HERE!!!

TOO BAD WE COULDNT DO THE BEACH THING BECAUSE OF THE RAIN ON SUNDAY NITE BUT MAYBE THIS WEEKEND WILL BE BETTER.

PRAY FOR SUN!!!!:cool:

AFTER THIS - I WILL BE AT JOEYS ON SUNDAY NITES..THE PARTY WILL NEVER END...WE JUST MOVE IT TO A DIFFERENT SPOT..!!

LOVE YOU ALL.

Zorahida aka Zee:whip2:

Originally posted by sigmagal

Hey Latinaz... Nice to meet you on Sunday. Your too cute... I see how you keep that figure, you never stop moving.:D

I should be down again this Sunday... Can't wait.

CANT WAIT TO "BUST A MOVE" AGAIN...NICE MEETING YOU SIGMAGAL!! THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT...:D IT WILL BE ....

OFF THE HOOK :whip2:

Originally posted by latinaz

CANT WAIT TO "BUST A MOVE" AGAIN...NICE MEETING YOU SIGMAGAL!! THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT...:D IT WILL BE ....

OFF THE HOOK :whip2:

Im going to try and make it ZEE....

The last thing I really remember was seeing you friday nite at XS at (I think its the ceeotters other half)...After that I dont know WTF happened to me:confused:

Originally posted by jp18

Im going to try and make it ZEE....

The last thing I really remember was seeing you friday nite at XS at (I think its the ceeotters other half)...After that I dont know WTF happened to me:confused:

DONT WORRY I TOOK A PICTURE OF YOU WHILE YOU WERE ON THE DANCE FLOOR....YOU WERE OFF THE HOOK....

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE BABE!!

P.S. I WILL POST THAT PIC OF YOU DANCING....HEHEHEHE

DONT WORRY I TOOK A PICTURE OF YOU WHILE YOU WERE ON THE DANCE FLOOR....YOU WERE OFF THE HOOK....

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE BABE!!

P.S. I WILL POST THAT PIC OF YOU DANCING....HEHEHEHE

No you didnt..:mad: How bad is the picture?? I dont remember dancing, my friends said I stood upstairs most of the nite!!

I was a mess....I woke up with cuts in bruises on my arms and hands...Apparently, As I walked the streets my friend said I had the dexterity of the scarecrow from the wizard of OZ..

No you didnt..:mad: How bad is the picture?? I dont remember dancing, my friends said I stood upstairs most of the nite!!

I was a mess....I woke up with cuts in bruises on my arms and hands...Apparently, As I walked the streets my friend said I had the dexterity of the scarecrow from the wizard of OZ..

YOU OWNED THE WHOLE DANCE FLOOR..IT WAS GREAT..

:D

YOU OWNED THE WHOLE DANCE FLOOR..IT WAS GREAT..

:D

I am seriously taking applications for a JP-sitter for next summer...This is scary, even scary is I was at a wedding on sunday and the MC came up to me and said he saw me at XS on friday...I could only imagine what the hell he saw:(

I am seriously taking applications for a JP-sitter for next summer...This is scary, even scary is I was at a wedding on sunday and the MC came up to me and said he saw me at XS on friday...I could only imagine what the hell he saw:(

LMAO.... Now that is absolutely a classic moment!!!!!!!! Did you enjoy the wedding?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

LMAO.... Now that is absolutely a classic moment!!!!!!!! Did you enjoy the wedding?

The wedding was off the hook and we had our own little afterhours where I was just the USUAL MESS!! The only downside was when shiny disco balls came on and I went to dance with bride somebody elbowed my drink, shattered the glass nearly dismembered my pinky--then not only was there blood all over the dance floor and my table, but the bride looked like sissy spacek from the movie CARRIE...Dress had my blood all over it...I felt so bad...as I fought with everyone not to go to the hospital..Now its too late for stitches...:(

Like I said, I'm taking applications for a sitter...