Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vstanzi

I - Pod

Originally posted by ttz

do the I pods work with windows??????

Yeah they do a special one which is for windows.

I have one for Apple one which is quality,i can't think of a single bad thing to say about it exept they reduced the price two weeks after i got mine.:mad:

The one for Apple and the one for Windows are the same the difference is the software you need to run on it. I have both and use it with the iRock car adapter so I can take all the new stuff with me...It works beautiful as long as your songs are 192 or better otherwise they get distorted as you turn them up to club levels hahaha

One other thing, you need a firewire port on your computer which a lot of Pre-Pentium IV computers didn't have so you may have to buy the card.

I have one, just got it! They just released the models for the pc, mine came directly from the factory in Taiwan. The 20 gig model for the pc rocks, its expensive but well worth it if you're a music junkie. You'll need to order the Belkin Firewire card as well, its about $50. It syncs up easily with Music Match Jukebox to create playlists, etc. If you have any more questions about it, pm me. Apple rocks!!!