Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Badass's afterhours at Cateret & Central ........

For all of you guys who missed the Badass exclusive afterhours I feel bad... Well it started out after Tempts got to the condo 30 people ready to go fucking nuts the energy and vibe in there was amazing had people from Belmar there they could nt believe how Badass's crew party we went into 6pm time to get stamped for Tempts Sunday right when we thought the party would die we bought it to a different level THE PARTY WOULD NOT DIE....

Thank you to the crew that made it happen Stiffler, Nycchic, neena piro jenejugs joeyslicks stardo and people I forgot and all the non CP's we are fucking nutz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

For all of you guys who missed the Badass exclusive afterhours I feel bad... Well it started out after Tempts got to the condo 30 people ready to go fucking nuts the energy and vibe in there was amazing had people from Belmar there they could nt believe how Badass's crew party we went into 6pm time to get stamped for Tempts Sunday right when we thought the party would die we bought it to a different level THE PARTY WOULD NOT DIE....

Thank you to the crew that made it happen Stiffler, Nycchic, neena piro jenejugs joeyslicks stardo and people I forgot and all the non CP's we are fucking nutz

Sorry I missed it.... Had to get some :bootysha:

The Juggulator (sp?): Hosted by Badass and Jenni Jugs:

All I have to say is what a way to end the summer. Thanks to you and your crew (warriors and co.) for your hospitality. I can't even describe the time we had with you guys. What an way to go out before getting hitched.

Thanks again for everything!!!! :)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Definitely the sickest weekend all around from Tempts/Denny/Fugazee exclusive(all night).the afterhours would not die.................my legs are still killing me. I needed a wheelchair after this weekend. Somebody call me a doctor!!

Thank you Badass & Juggs & Bobby1, you guys are the best. Made my summer.

FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS POST!!! I MADE EVERYONE OF YOU MAGGOTS, INCLUDING GIVING EVERYONE OF YOUZ NICKNAMES

BADASS, J-JUGGS SEASIDE DAN FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

.......................................THAT IS ALL..............................................

Originally posted by vip-tech

FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS POST!!! I MADE EVERYONE OF YOU MAGGOTS, INCLUDING GIVING EVERYONE OF YOUZ NICKNAMES

BADASS, J-JUGGS SEASIDE DAN FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

.......................................THAT IS ALL..............................................

Not me my brother man! It was you and I when the madness started back at Drama. And my nickname goes back even further.

Oh and whats with the hostility. This thread is not bashing anyone just praising the most insane afterhours in seaside history.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your all washed up old fart!!!! Badass is king now!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by tommytempts

I WOULDN'T PUSH KING..........

They don't know Tommy. I've been in this game longer than anyone. But I sure don't wanna be King. I enjoy being a pawn in the game of life.......................all though sometimes I feel like the court jesture..lol