Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Badass's afterhours at Cateret & Central ........

Originally posted by jennijugs

Vip-tech don't cry because you missed the bomb afterhours .... j/k

sticky :

jenny was not in the back bar she was up front in the corner

How the hell would you no? Do you have supervision or somethin? You didn't leave that spot on the bar for a second to go up and see her. And who the hell is she to not hang with us!:mad:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vip-tech

FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS POST!!! I MADE EVERYONE OF YOU MAGGOTS, INCLUDING GIVING EVERYONE OF YOUZ NICKNAMES

BADASS, J-JUGGS SEASIDE DAN FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

.......................................THAT IS ALL..............................................

Sounds like your'e losing your touch!! Alittle insecure in your old age? (j?k)

:tongue:;):tongue:;):tongue:;)

Originally posted by stiffler

Yeah, but where was she this weekend. Saw her breifly friday and sat but not on sunday. Or did I.....................?

I WAS AT THE FRONT BAR IN TEMPTS ON SUNDAY NIGHT, STIFFY... I started out at the back, but had to take care of some business up front. IT TOOK ME ABOUT 40 MINUTES TO GET UP THERE, not to mention some busted lips, and hurt toes. So i figured i would just stay up there, i was not about to enter that warfield again... A little girl like me could have gotten seriously injured out there. BUT I WAS DEFIINITELY THERE, AND I STUCK IT OUT UNTIL THE END... Juggs hitched a ride back to the condo w/me...

Let us NOT forget........

The guy that didn't stop dancing...........aka "Flash Dancer" music was off and he was cutting the rug, he didn't give an F. music, no music, the guy in the red shirt and shorts was determined to just dance. :laugh: He never met a "dance move" that he didn't like.

He was at the Juggulator/Club Badass and at vip-tech lounge in his kitchen.

Stardo and VIP-Tech know who I'm talking about.

Originally posted by doubledeuce

I WAS AT THE FRONT BAR IN TEMPTS ON SUNDAY NIGHT, STIFFY... I started out at the back, but had to take care of some business up front. IT TOOK ME ABOUT 40 MINUTES TO GET UP THERE, not to mention some busted lips, and hurt toes. So i figured i would just stay up there, i was not about to enter that warfield again... A little girl like me could have gotten seriously injured out there. BUT I WAS DEFIINITELY THERE, AND I STUCK IT OUT UNTIL THE END... Juggs hitched a ride back to the condo w/me...

I am so upset that I didn't see or don't remember seeing you. Whichever it is............sorry...........

I am so upset that I didn't see or don't remember seeing you. Whichever it is............sorry...........

It's okay... i was in the back for a little bit... it sux that i moved... i really wanted to back there, especially when certain songs came on... but i was not about to enter that crowd again... i was getting claustrophobic... and trampled on...

Originally posted by piro8

The guy that didn't stop dancing...........aka "Flash Dancer" music was off and he was cutting the rug, he didn't give an F. music, no music, the guy in the red shirt and shorts was determined to just dance. :laugh: He never met a "dance move" that he didn't like.

Flash dancer. hahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahahha

what was the other one litte muscles right hahahhaha

I remember him. Vip & Da Hat told me he was dancin in the street with no music in font of Vips' house and did a spin into the car along with some karate moves as you guys watched with your faces pressed against the screen door...............priceless moments

I remember him. Vip & Da Hat told me he was dancin in the street with no music in font of Vips' house and did a spin into the car along with some karate moves as you guys watched with your faces pressed against the screen door...............priceless moments

My man did a figure 8 and a triple lindy all in one motion across the pavement. stardo, scicilia, chris and I couldn't believe our eyes. :eek:

as long as he was happy, we were happy. :)

All I have to say is BADASS knows how to throw an afterhours..he is definitely the ultimate host, poll dancer & video producer...BUT we wouldn't of been able to get through this afterhours without listening to FUGAZEE's CD 151 times :laugh:

I had such a great time this summer.....thanks to the warriors.....I love you guys... :D :D I miss the shore already!!! :cry:

Originally posted by neena16

All I have to say is BADASS knows how to throw an afterhours..he is definitely the ultimate host, poll dancer & video producer...BUT we wouldn't of been able to get through this afterhours without listening to FUGAZEE's CD 151 times :laugh:

I had such a great time this summer.....thanks to the warriors.....I love you guys... :D :D I miss the shore already!!! :cry:

Definitely have to thank Tommy Tempts for the Fugazee CD. He isn't Tommy Tempts for nothing. :)

Originally posted by neena16

Lets not forget all the horderves(however you spell it)...........those little chips and especially the french onion dip heated up in the microwave......that stuff is delicious

Lets not forget all the horderves(however you spell it)...........those little chips and especially the french onion dip heated up in the microwave......that stuff is delicious

:laugh: :laugh: Oh yeah.....I forgot about those microwavable appetizers.....:D :D ;)

My man did a figure 8 and a triple lindy all in one motion across the pavement. stardo, scicilia, chris and I couldn't believe our eyes. :eek:

as long as he was happy, we were happy. :)

Piro when I read this post at work about the kid tearing up my carpet I started busting out laughing people looking at me funny like I had three heads... But the afterhours was off the hook this is something we wont forget and something we will talk about to our kids ...lol.......

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Piro when I read this post at work about the kid tearing up my carpet I started busting out laughing people looking at me funny like I had three heads... But the afterhours was off the hook this is something we wont forget and something we will talk about to our kids ...lol.......

I can't say it enough, but that was the best afterhours in the history of afterhours....................period!

Originally posted by jennijugs

i wish we got " the flash dancer" on video b/c nobody would believe it if they didn't see it with thier own eyes!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ooops.. sorry... there were words in that last post, i just don't know where they went... anyway... Jenni... i am glad to see that you made it home safe last night...:D