Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 9/3

weyes

But at the same time you don't want to "wallow in your own self pity". That's a trap I know I fall into at times while trying to identify with my sadness... Like Mr. Miyagi said in the Karate Kid, "balance is the key" (Okay, I've gone to far... I'm quoting Mr. Miyagi)

Originally posted by lostin310

But at the same time you don't want to "wallow in your own self pity". That's a trap I know I fall into at times while trying to identify with my sadness... Like Mr. Miyagi said in the Karate Kid, "balance is the key" (Okay, I've gone to far... I'm quoting Mr. Miyagi)

:aright: wise man wax car.

Originally posted by weyes

no b-boy fan in the hizouse?

note to self: pick up the Beastie Boys Anthology :)

btw, i agree wholeheartedly with your advice, weyes. One won't get anywhere by putting worries and sadness aside, you have to confront it, realize that it happened, and understand that time will heal.

I've been through tough times, like the passing of family and friends. But i don't try to forget it. I remember and reminisce all the good times, and it makes me appreciate them as a whole person. Then, and only then, can i close the book and start a new one ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

note to self: pick up the Beastie Boys Anthology :)

btw, i agree wholeheartedly with your advice, weyes. One won't get anywhere by putting worries and sadness aside, you have to confront it, realize that it happened, and understand that time will heal.

I've been through tough times, like the passing of family and friends. But i don't try to forget it. I remember and reminisce all the good times, and it makes me appreciate them as a whole person. Then, and only then, can i close the book and start a new one ;)

i didn't know the beasties put out an anthology. where have i been? is it just a boxed set with their albums or does it have new, unrelased, rare, remixed, etc...?

and to the rest: :aright: .