Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Greece bans video games

Originally posted by brooklynkid

so is that how you get Mario up to that high cliff to get the big cold coin? I've been trying to figure that out for weeks...

...werd...it's a freestyle move i picked up from an old school guido...kinda like getting mario to do singles then doubles without hesitation to coro...

Originally posted by sassa

oh wait...are you greek....:)

half and half

father = greek

mother = cyprian (cyprus)

...but all of this is nonsensical...modern greek activity tends to be embarassing and disgracing when you contrast it with what their golden age did for modern civilization...i tend to just ignore it or join in the jeers...

um...i didnt read the link cuz im in school and for some reason the link wouldnt open, but shouldnt everyone be more concerned with the fact that the u.s. gov't is breaking its own laws all over the place. the supreme court just ruled that the gov't cant have secret hearings regarding supposed terrorist. more importantly a u.s. citizen is being held and denied ALL his civil rights, the united states is turning into china and your worried about video games? we all know that this will just give greek kids more time to fuck, so thats a good thing.

in my oppinion, television should be banned in america, if that ever happened im sure americans i.q.'s would raise exponentially...but im opposed to taking away people right to do stuff just cuz its bad for them so i dunno...i guess someone could say i spend to much time on the computer, but thats different...isnt it?

Originally posted by brooklynkid

i'm fluent in freestyle...i didn't get the connection to Super Mario though :confused:

...there wasnt any...and neither was what i wrote in greek...that was my point exactly...nonsense for nonsense...sorry...they dont all make the mark...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

um...i didnt read the link cuz im in school and for some reason the link wouldnt open, but shouldnt everyone be more concerned with the fact that the u.s. gov't is breaking its own laws all over the place. the supreme court just ruled that the gov't cant have secret hearings regarding supposed terrorist. more importantly a u.s. citizen is being held and denied ALL his civil rights, the united states is turning into china and your worried about video games? we all know that this will just give greek kids more time to fuck, so thats a good thing.

in my oppinion, television should be banned in america, if that ever happened im sure americans i.q.'s would raise exponentially...but im opposed to taking away people right to do stuff just cuz its bad for them so i dunno...i guess someone could say i spend to much time on the computer, but thats different...isnt it?

guess people are too dumb to put two and two together....read 1984 by george orwell and tell me if the world isn't starting to resemble the world depicted in that book...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Who is worried? I only posted a link to a funny news story. I didn't expect this to become a soapbox where all the travesties of the world could be exposed.

So really, you accuse us of turning into China, then suggest something dictatorial like banning TV. The Taliban doesn't run things around here last time I checked. People should try watching Discovery or the Learning Channel instead of MTV. It's a perfectly fine learning tool.

And yeah dude, just us having this conversation on CP proves we spend too much time on the computer.:D

Originally posted by sassa

guess people are too dumb to put two and two together....read 1984 by george orwell and tell me if the world isn't starting to resemble the world depicted in that book...

england is becoming exactly what orwell feared, theres cameras on like every street corner in london. what was the end of the book, "he loved big brother", something like that, but hey, if cameras make you feel safe...

Originally posted by dancingyro

i concur with the freak~

by the way phatman i think i like keepro is just a lil more beautiful then then greece, even if it has been overrun by tourists...~have you ever been? aya napa is pritty wild

:eek:

For all the nitwits sending me PM's asking me if I'm dancinggyro........for the last time NO!!!!!!!!!

i JUST SENT MY LITTLE COUSIN (IN GREECE) PS2. FUCK THE GREEK GOVT. THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN IN THE PAST TO MAKE VERY STUPID DECISIONS.

BESIDES THE COPS IN GREECE ARENT EXACTLY SHIT. THEY TRIED WRITING ME A TICKET ONE YEAR AN D THE COP ASKED ME FOR THE LICENSE PLATE OF THE CAR. I TOLD HIM IT WASNT REGISTERED AND GOT IN THE CAR HE TELLS ME I CANT DRIVE IT AND I SAID DONT WORRY IT NOT INSURED EITHER ANDTOOK OFF. HE DIDNT EVEN BOTHER COMING AFTER ME.