Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 9/4

weyes

never let yourself feel trapped in a relationship. if there's a way to change the relationship so that it doesn't feel that way, then do so - otherwise, remember that you can always, and should, break free from anyone who makes you feel that you have to be in a place where you're not happy.

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by weyes

never let yourself feel trapped in a relationship. if there's a way to change the relationship so that it doesn't feel that way, then do so - otherwise, remember that you can always, and should, break free from anyone who makes you feel that you have to be in a place where you're not happy.

tune in tomorrow.

wHAT IF THEY DONT LET YOU BE IN A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE HAPPY?? IS THAT THE SAME??

IM BEING SERIOUS FOR ONCE.

Originally posted by kostaP

wHAT IF THEY DONT LET YOU BE IN A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE HAPPY?? IS THAT THE SAME??

IM BEING SERIOUS FOR ONCE.

that's exactly what i'm talking about :) . if a relationship with someone has gotten to the point where it's a wall between you and happiness, you owe it to yourself to leave it. as hard as it is, sometimes people cannot remain friends/lovers, or even in touch at all.

well yes and no....life and love is about making sacrifices..its up to you or each one of us to determine what we would give up in order to be with our significant other.

you cant be inflexible in all aspects, you have to make sacrifices.

for example, if you found your perfect person, you click in bed, outside, in essence your a perfect fit, but she want to live in Oklahoma, you want to live say in Jersey only you can know if you would give up living in Jersey in order to be with her in Oklahoma and vice-versa for her.

Maybe you can reach an agreement and settle for somewhere in between, maybe you can have a small place in Jerc\sey where you could go back once in a while, etc. Only you know, only your partner knows..if you dont talk about it, you just wont know.

Originally posted by vicman

well yes and no....life and love is about making sacrifices..its up to you or each one of us to determine what we would give up in order to be with our significant other.

you cant be inflexible in all aspects, you have to make sacrifices.

\

I agree here. I can see sacrificing certain things for a greater good which will be lived in the future.

i agree with all :) . but when i said, above:

...if there's a way to change the relationship so that it doesn't feel that way, then do so - otherwise...

that's exactly what i meant. i've just let myself get trapped in situations (more than once, which was enough!) where i was miserable because i thought i had to stay with someone who was hurting me who wasn't willing to work at our relationship.

a good example of this was a therapist, a few years ago, who was a sick, sick, woman. she told me that i was "not a person" and "mentally defective" and gave me lots of questionable "counseling :rolleyes: ." i stayed with her way too long, just because i had been with her for a few months and didn't want to start seeing another therapist and start from scratch. i don't know how this woman got her degree or license :eek: , and i feel deeply sorry for anyone who takes her seriously.

i agree with all :) . but when i said, above:

that's exactly what i meant. i've just let myself get trapped in situations (more than once, which was enough!) where i was miserable because i thought i had to stay with someone who was hurting me who wasn't willing to work at our relationship.

a good example of this was a therapist, a few years ago, who was a sick, sick, woman. she told me that i was "not a person" and "mentally defective" and gave me lots of questionable "counseling :rolleyes: ." i stayed with her way too long, just because i had been with her for a few months and didn't want to start seeing another therapist and start from scratch. i don't know how this woman got her degree or license :eek: , and i feel deeply sorry for anyone who takes her seriously.

Youve got serious issues;)

I think therapists exist, for a big reason, due to our insecurities. Now with what weyes said, about being insecure with HER THERAPIST, damn, where else can u go :laugh2:

no, but seriously, I think that we all strive for self-approval and justification, and when we don't get it, we start to think "what's wrong with me"?

Well, guess what. NOTHING is wrong. it's just your subjective view on the world that leads u to *think things are wrong, when *actually they aren't ;)