Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Donkey Bitch Wants A Word With KostaP!

Originally posted by queenbitch

Thanks baby, but its hard being the QUEEN!!!;)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY CUNT CANT YOU JUST DIE ALREADY. NOW GO GET THE GARBAGE IN THE BATHROOM YOU FORGOT TO EMPTY IT. AND DIDNT I WARN YOU ABOUT WASTING TIME ON THE JOB DONT MAKE ME FIRE YOU WHORE

Originally posted by kostaP

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY CUNT CANT YOU JUST DIE ALREADY. NOW GO GET THE GARBAGE IN THE BATHROOM YOU FORGOT TO EMPTY IT. AND DIDNT I WARN YOU ABOUT WASTING TIME ON THE JOB DONT MAKE ME FIRE YOU WHORE

Seriously, get over it!! Stop sweating me!! There is plenty more to life than this board. Too much stress is bad for the complexion so take a deep breath! I really don't give a shit what you think of me. This is all just entertainment for me!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by queenbitch

Seriously, get over it!! Stop sweating me!! There is plenty more to life than this board. Too much stress is bad for the complexion so take a deep breath! I really don't give a shit what you think of me. This is all just entertainment for me!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Didnt you hear the news.

CP is life. My world revolves around this board and I take everything people say to be true and very serious. UMMmMm Yeah :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Didnt you hear the news.

CP is life. My world revolves around this board and I take everything people say to be true and very serious. UMMmMm Yeah :rolleyes:

Hype I guess this holds true for you to dig up a post from a year ago......Wow cancel my subscription cause honey you got some serious issues.

Originally posted by thehype

hahaha its just a classic Hype signature move :laugh:

I dont mind trust me.

If you want something funny dig up splassh's post bashing Metro and then his praises and ass kissing for metro and then his Richie bash and richie praise, he's got more opinions than a PMS'ing woman......

I dont mind trust me.

If you want something funny dig up splassh's post bashing Metro and then his praises and ass kissing for metro and then his Richie bash and richie praise, he's got more opinions than a PMS'ing woman......

HAHA i saw those..the day of the snowstorm in Feb, me and trewguy were battling on here. So one way i could get back at him was to bump up all of his posts from when he 1st started. HE WAS PISSED

• 10 months later...