Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spundae in Sept?

lostin310

uh, no..no...and no...:D

i'm not a big trance fan, so ferry is out for me, but trance lovers say that after pvd and tiesto he's up there with AvB (who i have not seen either)..along with Tiesto he makes up Gouryella or some shit like that.

seb sucks monkey balls. last time he was here in dc i was driving to buzz listening to an old danny howells mix from a couple months before that day, seb dropped 75% of the same track in almost the same order

where can i fing spundaes upcoming events?

Originally posted by vicman

uh, no..no...and no...:D

i'm not a big trance fan, so ferry is out for me, but trance lovers say that after pvd and tiesto he's up there with AvB (who i have not seen either)..along with Tiesto he makes up Gouryella or some shit like that.

where can i fing spundaes upcoming events?

Thanks! So no to Deepsky, yes to Ferry (mentioning Gouryella reminded me that Ferry was System F and Out of the Blue was one of the sickest tracks to drop the year it came out), big no to seb

http://www.spundae.com

Originally posted by lostin310

Thanks! So no to Deepsky, yes to Ferry (mentioning Gouryella reminded me that Ferry was System F and Out of the Blue was one of the sickest tracks to drop the year it came out), big no to seb

http://www.spundae.com

thanks for the link.

if your able to, i would personally look some deepsky stuff on soulseek and listen to it. maybe youll like it, maybe not, but thats what i usually do when people recommend dj's that i've never heard before.

i see that seb is there the same day as adma freeland, i would go see adam freeland instead. i like his style in breaks. then a week later theres dave seaman and john creamer. creamer is ok, seaman i would definitly go to see

Right on, thanks for the info. I'm just now getting into the house, progressive & breaks scene after listening to trance forever, so except for the really big names I'm totally at a loss. That's actually what made me join this board and it seems to be paying off :)

Thanks again!

Originally posted by weyes

a friend of mine is really stoked about deepsky...

Your friend was right to be stoked! Deepsky was pretty damn sick, I had a blast! They dropped this remix of Depeche Mode "I Feel Loved" that blew me away (I'm a bit of a dmode nut). Usually the end of a set is a bit anticlimactic, but in this case, the Korg Triton hitting the stage followed by a rather heavy QSC amp, brought things to a rather amusing halt. I was standing up front and they asked a few of us to help him pick things up, but alas... The keyboard stand was broke and nothing would turn on, so the show was over.

After the little mishap, Shawn Parker came on and basically tore the place up. After that, Deepsky hit the decks and I left shortly thereafter. I would have stayed til they kicked me out if Parker stayed on...

They dropped this remix of Depeche Mode "I Feel Loved" that blew me away (I'm a bit of a dmode nut).

that's petrol's and my song; you can't have it :mad::tongue: ! it was the only one i knew of danny tenaglia's (his remix) that i liked before i saw him the first time, and, when i went to see him, i had been terribly bored my the night as a whole, until he put that on and redeemed himself :aright: . it was one of those nights where one says to oneself, "i can't believe the dj played the one song i wanted to hear tonight!" and, from then on, nothing could go wrong :spin2: .

i know weyes that your not exactly a big fan of tenaglia, but from what i hear his weekly thingie in NY is just OK. i think you might need to catch him when he's somewhere else.....LIKE in MIAMI during WMC :D :D , or one of those one of's that he has...he just blew me away last week.

i know weyes that your not exactly a big fan of tenaglia, but from what i hear his weekly thingie in NY is just OK. i think you might need to catch him when he's somewhere else.....LIKE in MIAMI during WMC :D :D , or one of those one of's that he has...he just blew me away last week.

actually, when i saw him, it was at his thanksgiving day eve performance at sound factory in nyc. it wasn't just a weekly thing, even though it was in new york.

but, to respond to everything else:

is this a new depeche mode remix of "i feel loved," or is it just the danny one that i know? and i think we may be going overboard with all the abbreviations these days :laugh: ...

and i'm sorry to say, gemerald, that i don't accept your height answer. a 2-inch spread doesn't make sense to me :confused: .

as far as posting the pics goes, i'm livid at present. i stayed at work an hour and a half late just so my obnoxious co-worker would let me scan the six pics (even though there had been plenty of time earlier; he was just being an asshole), and it turns out that they're all too large to post on cp :mad3: . i've been calling my work all day to talk to him, but before i can get a "hello" in to whoever answers the phone, he or she has been putting me on hold and not coming back :mad: :mad: . i've been trying to post these, you guys, i really have :( .

and i heard about the airline losing avb's records before his gig the other night; my omniscient friend just sent me an e-mail about it today. armin's gotta be an idiot; everyone knows that you always take the things that really matter on the plane with you as a carry-on :nono: .

Originally posted by weyes

is this a new depeche mode remix of "i feel loved," or is it just the danny one that i know?

This is when they were playing, not spinning... It looked to me like this was their remix - unless they had some CD going and were doing a damn good job at banging their keyboards, drum pad & cymbals in time. When I asked, they said it was a bootleg. Does that mean they remixed it without permission or that they got it elsewhere?

This is when they were playing, not spinning... It looked to me like this was their remix - unless they had some CD going and were doing a damn good job at banging their keyboards, drum pad & cymbals in time. When I asked, they said it was a bootleg. Does that mean they remixed it without permission or that they got it elsewhere?

Okay, as a follow up... I just listened to every mix of I Feel Loved I could find on the internet and none of them were even close. Looks like it was a Deepsky mix.