Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar wont be opening in NYC. They backed out.

Guest saleen351

if you look on the thread, what ever pod posted is the truth, he knows everyone and everything, also his clients are those clubs...

Crobar will be opening in NYC. I know the guy who will be opening it and i can promise you the earliest it will be opening is October. As for the guy who spoke of Crobar in comparison to Webster Hall on another thread......expand your club scene dude.......Webster Hall SUCKS and is not even comparible to what Crobar will be and what half of the other clubs already are. SO for all of you who know how to party right and where the good parties are....dont lose hope for Crobar in NYC......I guarantee it!!!!;)

i dont even know why i bother, but just for the "Non-Retarted people" on this board.....ill say this..........

Cro-Bar.. New York City> will Be opening in about 3 month's

Space is not looking at the Venue.....

The venue for Crobar is located on W 28th Street..

(u could throw a stone from crobar's door to Twilo's old door)

Regarding space in NYC>

i do know of some people involved in space in miami...i dont know them very well, but Regarding a Venue i am currently working on, i know they are looking for a space, a Large space, (i might add) , but they do not have any connection to any space on 28th street.

CROBAR does!!!........sound and lighting, i believe is being installed sometime in the next few weeks

if u wanna check it out, and be a freak, drive past the Venue, there are lots of Trucks coming in and out of 28th street, and things going in and coming out, and people in and out, and in and out......

it's coming kids.....

and it wont be know fucking webster hall.....

or NO EXIT

There gonna be pulling in some YUMMY DJ's

and not fucking PVD....and the Twilo chain Gang..

its looking cool, and u guys know how picky and bitchy i am, so if im saying its gonna be cool....than it will BE....LOL

i love the SPACE>> its very cool... im excited....i would change a few things about it, but hey it aint my club, ya know, lol

hold your titties and balls bitche's

its coming..........LMAO

:laugh:

me<<<333