Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poster boy for drug abuse

This is a true story out of todays ny post

"A California man cut open his 6-year-old daughter's guinea pig because he believed it was a robot placed in his home by government agents cops say" "Benny zavala complianed the guinea pig was a robot and it was spying on him with a camera in the back of it's head" he was under the influence of METHAMPHETAMINE at the time. I've never heard of such a thing goddamn freaks, plus everyone knows that the government uses robotic flies not guinea pigs. DUH!

Originally posted by juicybkny

"A California man cut open his 6-year-old daughter's guinea pig because he believed it was a robot placed in his home by government agents cops say" "Benny zavala complianed the guinea pig was a robot and it was spying on him with a camera in the back of it's head" he was under the influence of METHAMPHETAMINE at the time. I've never heard of such a thing goddamn freaks, plus everyone knows that the government uses robotic flies not guinea pigs. DUH!

that doesnt sound too abnormal. sometimes people in certian positions are suspicious of everything and certian things they think more of. He was paranoid.

ya know sometimes i get real paranoid but i dont start cutting up the family pets i go and start looking out of windows , i start locking up the house or i'll stare at the crack under the door looking for shadows of feet. my friend once smashed his cell phone on the ground cause he thought it was bugged but never do i think oh lets go slice up some poor defenceless animal................(even if guinea pigs are nasty ass rodents)

Originally posted by juicybkny

that retired cop in Toms River that killed his grand daughter and afew otehr said that the TV DISH was spying on him and thats why he killed everyone....how crazy is that