Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention All Club Planet Peeps

. . . . From now on all information pertaining to any club ( where club, being defined as any fairly dark space with loud music, and at least one strobe light or servo'd laser install), built or not, can safely be considered bullshit unless the information comes from the verified owner of the subjected establishment. . .

. . . This includes all information posted on or before this date (where 'this date is defined as the posting time of this disclaimer) on the Forum designated 'New York' about 'works in progress' such as Crobar NYC, Space NYC and Glowbana. . . .

. . . This also includes all information posted on or before this date (where 'this date is defined as the posting time of this disclaimer) about already established clubs such as Vinyl (aka ARC), Sound Factory, Exit and Shelter, among others . . .

. . . :rolleyes: . . . kids . . . .

. . I dunno man . . I woke up this morning and I read all that sheeot about Crobar . .and I'm just like 'All these stupid fuckers need to shut the fuck up until they know what the fuck they're talking about' . . but then again, what else should I expect from the MTV generation . . :rolleyes: . . .

True... people think it's cool to be "in the know," when really they're just repeating some rumor they heard from their father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate...

Hell, wasn't there a huge uproar on the boards about Arc getting a liquor license? I mean, they did apply, but people were acting like it was already in the bag... look what came of that!

Plus, on a board where people make up new screen names every time they wake up on the wrong side of the bed, EVERYTHING should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt!!!

I am the current owner of the space in which Crobar is being built.Once we get through all the red tape and stuff like that I plan on opening up sometime next summer.

I also will be having a luncheon with my good friend mayor Bloomberg to discuss the citys' standpoint on my venture.

Thanks for the support.....

*details to follow*

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I am the current owner of the space in which Crobar is being built.Once we get through all the red tape and stuff like that I plan on opening up sometime next summer.

I also will be having a luncheon with my good friend mayor Bloomberg to discuss the citys' standpoint on my venture.

Thanks for the support.....

*details to follow*

Liar! My friend's neighbor's brother is the owner of the space where Crobar WAS to be built, and he assures me that they're turning the space into the world's largest adult cinema...

Get your facts straight... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by hoke

Liar! My friend's neighbor's brother is the owner of the space where Crobar WAS to be built, and he assures me that they're turning the space into the world's largest adult cinema...

Get your facts straight... :rolleyes:

Well did you ever think that maybe I'm your friend's neighbor's brother?

Ok I have to go down to the dry cleaners and get my suit for the luncheon.After lunch me and danwilson have a meeting with some neighborhood association. You should see the speech he has written for this one.We got this in the bag already.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Well did you ever think that maybe I'm your friend's neighbor's brother?

Ok I have to go down to the dry cleaners and get my suit for the luncheon.After lunch me and danwilson have a meeting with some neighborhood association. You should see the speech he has written for this one.We got this in the bag already.

Oh, well it must be true then!

Is it true that Oakenfold is spinning opening night?