Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JERSEY! Remember This Date... 09/25/02

sigmagal.... I can appreciate your "attitude" or "spunk" whatever it is. I will have all the details this afternoon. I appreciate your patience.

Qwest

Metro Mix Radio

http://www.metromixradio.com

djqwest@metromixradio.com

Originally posted by sigmagal

Why Thank you... I like the way you look at things you call it "spunk".

Most people just assume I have an attitude problem.

:clap:

Metro Mix Radio Invites You...

to Euphoria Lounge every Wednesday night for the best in underground dance music. Each week Metro Mix will be broadcasting live on location featuring two Metro Mix djs, special guest djs and your Host Qwest from Metro Mix Radio.

Time:8:00pm to 2:00am

Cover: 5 Dollars

Attire: Dress To Impress

Drink Specials All Night

Join us for the Grand Opening September 18th featuring special Guest DJs:

Zach Hancock: 8pm-10pm

Number 7 Remix Service

Anthony Martinez: 10pm-12am

...Records,Future Primitive

SPECIAL LIVE PERFORMANCE BY MYNDY K

September 25th

Daniel Woo: 8pm-10pm

Roxy DJ Breakthrough Winner/Mondo Music

Mike Bugout: 10pm-12am

Matrix/Roxy

October 2nd

Mikey Apotheosis: 8pm-10pm

Metro Mix Resident/GrooveJet NYC

Shawn Ink: 10pm-12am

Kartoonland.com

October 9th

Chris Lewis: 8pm-10pm

Green Galactic Records

Special Guest Anthony Nero: 10pm-12am

xtortion records/xaxandu productionz

October 16th

Jon Stephen: 8pm-10pm

Exit

Special Guest Mark Amatucci: 10pm-12am

Club Abyss

Euphoria Lounge

Brilliant Sound / Beautiful People / Supreme Ambience

conveniently located @

24 Broad Street Bloomfield, NJ

(Bloomfield Center across from Mandees)

For more information and directions visit:

http://www.euphorialounge.net

Hotline Number: 973.743.2460

A Metro Mix Radio Production

Visit Metro Mix Radio

this night ROCKS for 2 reasons

1-Its a night out that for the most part is basically about the music. (many places claim it is, but really it isnt)

and

2- The vibes and styles each DJ brings are sooooo different that honestly theres a chance you could attend every week scheduled thus far and hear something different EVERY WEEK--

My favorite pairing of course is the DIRTIEST pair on 10/16 of my boys Jon and the Tooch. I gotta say me and woo is also awesome too b/c its nice to play with Daniel without the confines and limitations of a contest and all the bs that goes with it-- again, ABOUT THE MUZIK....

plus I hope people come out early, since this is for the muzik.....If i lived closer I might go to all of em. Shit, I still might.

Mike Bugout

Mike, that about sums up what I'm tring to accomplish. I've selected each of these djs for their ability to bring it. It really is about the music. If you appreciate this music as much as I do, do yourself a favor and support each of the djs.... they all rock and it's a garanteed good fuckin time.

We'll be broadcasting live on location each week giving each of these djs just that much more exposure and for those you can't make it, they can tune into MetroMix and experience it that way.

I'm really excited no matter what the turnout. Gonna hear some phat jams either way.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

this night ROCKS for 2 reasons

1-Its a night out that for the most part is basically about the music. (many places claim it is, but really it isnt)

and

2- The vibes and styles each DJ brings are sooooo different that honestly theres a chance you could attend every week scheduled thus far and hear something different EVERY WEEK--

My favorite pairing of course is the DIRTIEST pair on 10/16 of my boys Jon and the Tooch. I gotta say me and woo is also awesome too b/c its nice to play with Daniel without the confines and limitations of a contest and all the bs that goes with it-- again, ABOUT THE MUZIK....

plus I hope people come out early, since this is for the muzik.....If i lived closer I might go to all of em. Shit, I still might.

Mike Bugout

dtrave... I never it looked at it like that but you are correct, it is the perfect warm up for Abyss with it's location on the parkway but it's going to be hell of a final destination too.

Qwest

Metro Mix Radio

djqwest@metromixradio.com

Originally posted by dtrave

Yes Sir Mr Qwest, it certainly sounds like one hell of a warm up before Abyss. What I would like to know is:

HOW THE #@$% DID YOU LAND SUCH A STELLAR LINEUP?