Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit once again

Originally posted by codica3

I can't believe people still go here with all the other good things going on.. :blown:

RocksteadyCT and I would love to start going other places in the city, we just dont live as close as the rest of you so we cannot go as often as we would like to. But I should clarify, we definitly do not go there for Draper, the same hard trance beat all night long gets boring and old fast! We usually go to Exit out of support for our Connecticut friends who sometimes spin there as guests, include RocksteadyCT himself.

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

RocksteadyCT and I would love to start going other places in the city, we just dont live as close as the rest of you so we cannot go as often as we would like to. But I should clarify, we definitly do not go there for Draper, the same hard trance beat all night long gets boring and old fast! We usually go to Exit out of support for our Connecticut friends who sometimes spin there as guests, include RocksteadyCT himself.

Ohh I gotcha..

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Did any of you happen to be there last weekend while That Kid Chris was spinning in place of Junior? I've never heard him spin. How is he?

Off the hook. One of the best yet underappreciated DJs New York has to offer. Spins primarily tribal and progressive house. Some productions you might wanna check out:

That Kid Chris - Come together

Lamya - Empires (That Kid Chris Remix)

That Kid Chris and DJ Mada - Activate

That Kid Chris - Find Yourself (Deep Mix)

Angel Moraes - Tribal Function (That Kid Chris Remix)

John Digweed - Spiritual (That Kid Chris Remix)

to name a few . . .

yo, RocksteadyCT and clubgyrl00, sorry our run-in was so brief. I was having the worst night and was looking for my friend at the time to get his car keys so I could go to sleep until he came out. I was actually looking forward to chatting a little about some good ol' Groton town history. next time though...

Codica3, you're a tool. :grenade: