Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~the Donkey Bitch Pussied Out Last Night~~

kostaP

WHAT HAPPEND JACK ASS.

GOT SCARED.

YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS AND YOU COULDN'T MISS ME YET YOU DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW UP??

WHATS THE MATTER YOURE AFRAID YOURE GOING TO SMACKED THE FUCK DOWN.

NAME YOUR TIME AND PLACE IF YOU GOT THE BALLS, BITCH.

NOW....I OWN YOU FOR NOT SHOWING UP.

YOU ARE MY BITCH.

Originally posted by kostaP

WHAT HAPPEND JACK ASS.

GOT SCARED.

YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS AND YOU COULDN'T MISS ME YET YOU DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW UP??

WHATS THE MATTER YOURE AFRAID YOURE GOING TO SMACKED THE FUCK DOWN.

NAME YOUR TIME AND PLACE IF YOU GOT THE BALLS, BITCH.

NOW....I OWN YOU FOR NOT SHOWING UP.

YOU ARE MY BITCH.

What did you expect him to do go up to you and sucker punch you or somthing?:confused:

Listen up you little Donkey Whores...aka KOSTAHOMO...You need to stay in your lane bitch....the DB was watching your fat ass stumble around Metro trying to talk to people that you met on here...!!! Your little cyber friends....The DB didnt want to be associated with your ugly ass so I stayed the fuck away.....Stay in your lane Bitch!

Originally posted by donkeybitch

Listen up you little Donkey Whores...aka KOSTAHOMO...You need to stay in your lane bitch....the DB was watching your fat ass stumble around Metro trying to talk to people that you met on here...!!! Your little cyber friends....The DB didnt want to be associated with your ugly ass so I stayed the fuck away.....Stay in your lane Bitch!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAK!!!!

best you can do????:laugh:

Originally posted by donkeybitch

My patience is wearing thin. and this is getting old. Have you found a job yet or are you still living in the past thinking you are the worlds greatest promoter for one party you threw 4 tears ago. Hows welfare going ok. Youre a pathetic loser.

as far as you being associated with me its more like you were afraid of being seen and beaten down by me. You FEAR ME THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

REMEMBER I OWN YOU BITCH.

I STILL WAITING SO NAME YOUR TIME AND PLACE.

KOSTA FUCKING P

It was the most pathetic site I have ever seen Kosta....

The donkey bitch spotted you, was just about to make his move, as he stood up to attack, his labia tore wide open, and he fell to the floor crying in pain....

The stitches should be healed up in a week or so..... let's schedule a rematch and let the donkey try to re-gain what little bit of respect he had........

Fucking pathetic....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

It was the most pathetic site I have ever seen Kosta....

The donkey bitch spotted you, was just about to make his move, as he stood up to attack, his labia tore wide open, and he fell to the floor crying in pain....

The stitches should be healed up in a week or so..... let's schedule a rematch and let the donkey try to re-gain what little bit of respect he had........

Fucking pathetic....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That sounds right!!!! What a pussy. I guess he doesnt get it yet. I know who he is!!! and soon so will the rest of CP and the flood gates shall open on the abuse this kid's gonna get!!!!!!!!!!