Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aloha from Hawaii - Kiyo

mentobento

Howzit everybody! Just wanted to say hello to everybody. I've been back in Hawaii for 6 months now and I'm loving it. I landed myself a really good job so I've been working and hitting the beach. There is only one good club that plays cool music down here but I don't get out much like that anymore. Although I didn't know most of you for long, I enjoyed the times we did get to hang out...

Howz everybody doing?

Aloha,

KIYO :cool:

Its good to hear back from you guys. I'll be visiting probably after christmas...or whenever the offseason is to visit the east coast. The sun over here is great and all, but I don't have much time to play in anymore except for the weekends. I'm still getting adjusted at work. Everyone still partying over there???

Aloha,

KIYO

Originally posted by mentobento

Howzit everybody! Just wanted to say hello to everybody. I've been back in Hawaii for 6 months now and I'm loving it. I landed myself a really good job so I've been working and hitting the beach. There is only one good club that plays cool music down here but I don't get out much like that anymore. Although I didn't know most of you for long, I enjoyed the times we did get to hang out...

Howz everybody doing?

Aloha,

KIYO :cool:

hey i'm coming to hawaii in november (my best friend lives there). what are the clubs like? cause i'll want to go out every day when i am there. i am not really a beach person.

The only club that plays good prog. house and happy trance stuff is: The Maze. Otherwise some other clubs are mainly r&b with a 30 minute trance set a couple times a night. there are some raves that go on a lot. i'll ask my friend, she goes out more than me. If I go out its only to the Maze. You'll see a mix of islanders and military out in the club scene...but everyone is always looking pretty good. none of the zonks that wander around like in d.c.

KIYO

Originally posted by mentobento

The only club that plays good prog. house and happy trance stuff is: The Maze. Otherwise some other clubs are mainly r&b with a 30 minute trance set a couple times a night. there are some raves that go on a lot. i'll ask my friend, she goes out more than me. If I go out its only to the Maze. You'll see a mix of islanders and military out in the club scene...but everyone is always looking pretty good. none of the zonks that wander around like in d.c.

KIYO

thanks! i'll be sure to check it out when i go. :)