Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saw AVB in DC last night...

Me and 3 friends took the 3 and a half hour car ride down to DC last night to see Armin van Buuren at club Insomnia (also known as Glow but glow is actually the party) and lemme tell you it was worth it!. He played some siiiiick siiiiiiiiiiiick siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick trance! He is the f'in man. He dropped both Chicane - Autumn Tactics (thrillseekers mix) and Solar stone - solarcoaster which made my night. He also dropped the new 7 cities remix, obsession, and many many more. As for the club, I liked it. It wasn't very big at all. But it was kinda different and had a much different atmospehere, mood, and crowd than the NY clubs. One thing I will say is that NY girls are 3298424559458 times hotter than DC girls lol. (if Glow's female crowd is any indication) but thats ok I still had fun. And I didn't see a single solitary guido which was nice. hehehe. Overall I had a great time and can't wait for AVB to come to NY. Now the question is....do I go take another trip down there to see Ferry Corsten?