Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy F'n Surf

Damn...what a great way to OFFICIALLY end the summer:D

Got there at 5:30....was feelin beat and didnt feel like partying much, but I knew it would pick up later...heads start rollin in while Kirk is on, and then Richie gets on and the filth begins...

Spanish Harlem!!! Pneu!!!! Lots of dirty dirty and the first playing of Dark Beat, and Reina (with many more to follow:laugh: )

The dancefloor starts filling as Denny gets on and drops his patented blend of vocals and tribal beats that was getting everyone hyped up....all I have to say is FOLKER FOLKER FOLKER:rock:

I left around 10 to walk with jarmenio and some other peeps back to the house and I'm deciding whether I should leave or not, cause the girl i was talkin to went home....I figured I would stick it out.....and thank god I did:eek:

Richie FUCKING RYDELL shows up with a bag full of filth and dirty tricks...weaving in and out of 4 tracks at once, bass kills and stabs left and right, serving up the perfect music for me bmw4jay and whitecamaro to Circle Police to ;)

not to mention tearin up Dark Beat with Deep Kemical(;) ), Mr Lonely, Reina, and though a little old, Luz and Madonna are always great to hear:cool:

I peaced at 1:30 as Hum Melody was comin in because my body couldnt make it anymore....shouts to bmw4Jay, whitecamaro, Latinaz, antm28, Starbryte, DJDanFury, BEEEEEEEEEEEENIE, Jarmenio, and anyone who i forgot or havent met!

most of all, a SUPER huge shout to all 4 DJs who each put on a great show and spun so well yesterday:clap:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Got there at 5:30....was feelin beat and didnt feel like partying much, but I knew it would pick up later...heads start rollin in while Kirk is on, and then Richie gets on and the filth begins...

Spanish Harlem!!! Pneu!!!! Lots of dirty dirty and the first playing of Dark Beat, and Reina (with many more to follow:laugh: )

The dancefloor starts filling as Denny gets on and drops his patented blend of vocals and tribal beats that was getting everyone hyped up....all I have to say is FOLKER FOLKER FOLKER:rock:

I left around 10 to walk with jarmenio and some other peeps back to the house and I'm deciding whether I should leave or not, cause the girl i was talkin to went home....I figured I would stick it out.....and thank god I did:eek:

Richie FUCKING RYDELL shows up with a bag full of filth and dirty tricks...weaving in and out of 4 tracks at once, bass kills and stabs left and right, serving up the perfect music for me bmw4jay and whitecamaro to Circle Police to ;)

not to mention tearin up Dark Beat with Deep Kemical(;) ), Mr Lonely, Reina, and though a little old, Luz and Madonna are always great to hear:cool:

I peaced at 1:30 as Hum Melody was comin in because my body couldnt make it anymore....shouts to bmw4Jay, whitecamaro, Latinaz, antm28, Starbryte, DJDanFury, BEEEEEEEEEEEENIE, Jarmenio, and anyone who i forgot or havent met!

most of all, a SUPER huge shout to all 4 DJs who each put on a great show and spun so well yesterday:clap:

BG

BG,

I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Love to see a review like this from a non employee. I dont think I could have wrote a better review and this was my party. Can you imagine what next years South of Exit 98 Closing Party is going to be like. Wow I know I am in pain right now so I could imagine what you feel like. Armenio might still be there drinking with Binoy. Well that is the way the summer should be closed out. Glad you had a good time and see you and everyone else at Joeys on Friday and DEKO on Saturdays.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

My review of Surf: Perfect

I had a great time, and just had to get the circle goin once Richie dropped Resistance. Super fun time...shouts to all ! :aright:

u mean Resistance, In The Midnight Hour, Donkey Head and Lizard...all in and out of each other;)

BG

well unfortunately I wasn't in the greatest of moods yesterday for some reason when I walked into Surf Club :( , but as soon as Denny came on (and as soon as I got some alcohol in me :D) I was feeling a hell of a lot better!!! I was so happy when Denny played his "missing you", that was the turning point of my night!!! We left a little bit after Richie Rydell came on (which was probably a mistake), but that's okay cause I had a good time for the short period that I was there! (Pip remember how hard our decision was while we were standing at the exit door!!!)

Anyway... great party as usual Serg, what a great idea and I sure hope it becomes a big time tradition!!! I had fun hanging out with everyone from cp- barry, bmw4jay (sorry about the mouthful I gave you about "that song"... :mad: ), binoy, jarmenio, djdanfury, ceotter thank you so much for the shot- you are the best!!! Nice meeting whitecamaro also!!!

Pip and Joey I am soooo glad you guys came out. I wouldn't have had the time I did if you both weren't there! I didn't expect our latter half of the evening to be as fun as it was, or as WET at it was for that matter... but it definitely was an absolute BLAST (that word was for you Pip ;) )

both the music and the girls at surf were insane...I knew it would probably be good, but holy shit...the place was f'n amazing....

well worth staying til 1am and driving home 1 hour away only to have get up ay 5 am and commute 1 1/12 hrs into the city...definitely worth it....

Originally posted by leopardlady

Can someone tell me the order of the djs last night?

I got there around 9:30 so I know I heard Tsettos and I think Rydell followed..not sure..

Thanks in advance :)

Here u go:

Kirk Lopez started the party at about 2 PM and played til 6

At 6 PM the Latin Lover Richie Santana grabbed the attention

At 8 PM, Mr Temptation Denny Tsettos took us on a trip

At 10:15, Richie Rydell made his first appearance to the SURF CLUB DJ booth

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

IBGEEKIN... good review... That is exactly how i felt about sunday night... Surf Sundays will be missed :(

The first time I closed out Surf, we even got the "one more song" chant started... and richie dropped "i turn to u"

Now that Surf is over with, maybe I'll be able to get to work on mondays....

Good seeing everyone out....

BTW Stifler, did you get your permit yet?

Originally posted by StArBrYte

well unfortunately I wasn't in the greatest of moods yesterday for some reason when I walked into Surf Club :( , but as soon as Denny came on (and as soon as I got some alcohol in me :D) I was feeling a hell of a lot better!!! I was so happy when Denny played his "missing you", that was the turning point of my night!!! We left a little bit after Richie Rydell came on (which was probably a mistake), but that's okay cause I had a good time for the short period that I was there! (Pip remember how hard our decision was while we were standing at the exit door!!!)

Anyway... great party as usual Serg, what a great idea and I sure hope it becomes a big time tradition!!! I had fun hanging out with everyone from cp- barry, bmw4jay (sorry about the mouthful I gave you about "that song"... :mad: ), binoy, jarmenio, djdanfury, ceotter thank you so much for the shot- you are the best!!! Nice meeting whitecamaro also!!!

Pip and Joey I am soooo glad you guys came out. I wouldn't have had the time I did if you both weren't there! I didn't expect our latter half of the evening to be as fun as it was, or as WET at it was for that matter... but it definitely was an absolute BLAST (that word was for you Pip ;) )

was it the water or the half bottle of corona i poured on your head that set you off? dont hate me kimmie....i was only fooling around. just wait till this saturday and you'll have your chance to get me back...