Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do?

Let me know if you would like to come to Metro. In case you did not know, we also have a steakhouse ajoined to metro if you would like to come for dinner. Even if you are interested in just coming to the club,let me know. Starting this saturday, we are starting the all new UPSCALE SATURDAY NIGHT with dj Louis Todaro(from south park thursdays) in the main room, and IN THE BALLROOM:LATIN house, salsa, merange.And VERONICA is performing live on stage this saturday.Guys 23, ladies 21.Let me know

George b.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

My B-Day is coming up and I want to go out in North Jersey because it will be easier for everyone to meet up. Where is a good place to go to dinner and then go out. I was thinking Metro but I don't know if metro is good on Sat. Maybe Hoboken? Any ideas would help

Carbone you bitch give me a call were going to Metro on friday it is sick.

Mr. Metro's reccomendation.

24 oz. Delmonico med. rare with mashed potatoes. (Fucking best steaks you'll ever have melts in your mouth)

If you like salads the balsamic vinegrette dressing is phenominal.

I hear the burgers are great there also but I never had anything but the steak (when you can have the bestwhy sample the rest) I used to eat there every week havent been there (for dinner) in like 3 weeks now. Come to think of it maybe I'll go tonight!

Kosta P.

I need more help

Hi Joeycarbone!

Hoboken is pretty lame.....

What kind of food do you want to eat? Their are A LOT o GREAT Italian places in North NJ if that is what you are looking for. How many people? Is it intimate or a big group? WTF have you been up to?:D :D

Guest saleen351

My B-Day is coming up and I want to go out in North Jersey because it will be easier for everyone to meet up. Where is a good place to go to dinner and then go out. I was thinking Metro but I don't know if metro is good on Sat. Maybe Hoboken? Any ideas would help

get on a plane and we'll hit south beach up.... Then space late night, then the beach....

You never pick up your cell by the way......:(

Originally posted by saleen351

get on a plane and we'll hit south beach up.... Then space late night, then the beach....

You never pick up your cell by the way......:(

I think you should just fly all of NJ board down there!!!!! lol

Carbone.....There is Metro, Sound Garden, Arena, South Park Lounge, Diva Lounge....... Metro is the only one I have ever been to on a Saturday....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nickymidnite

saleen351 may i ask what is all that stuff in ur reply thats way to long

thats my sig, turn off sigs in your options... the people on the miami board, got mad cause of one little racial slur, so i decided to offened everyone....