Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday Night Is Joey's....

joegio

Originally posted by gregwhite007

I'd like to take this time to congratulate Joe Carollo and Jeff Pitek

on the creation of the hottest new promotion company

in North Jersey: "Elite Entertainment", Quality DJ's, Club Consulting and guest bookings...

Wishing you all the best and good luck in 2002 and beyond...take care and peace, Greg Carollo

THANX GUY, WE APPRIECIATE THE KIND WORDS.

WHEN YOU STOPPIN BY??

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm anyone have a list for sun night ???

although dont know how much ill be drinking river st champeign and soco and lime got me pretty bad cant do that on a work night

>Talk to me on friday regarding Sunday or i'll pm u with my phone number

Also be careful there is two blondes walking around trying to play off that they are women but really guys who got boob jobs. thats in reply to Brian's silicon post. lol. we found out b/c they showed the door guy ids with men's names and pics of what they used to look like as men. very scary!

Originally posted by djryanm

Also be careful there is two blondes walking around trying to play off that they are women but really guys who got boob jobs. thats in reply to Brian's silicon post. lol. we found out b/c they showed the door guy ids with men's names and pics of what they used to look like as men. very scary!

I am sure thats how you found out. You meant to say you went home with them and then you finally realized that they were guys. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

pm me me joe i cant do river street fri i got to go to a wedding rehersal. i think weddings should be on tuesday ngihts when thre isnt too much to do. But i am going to joeys sun night with a friend of mine if she wants to go.

i didn't even see this...