Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drinks on Buzz with Satoshi Tomiie

asian

Have you heard Satoshi Tomiie's Nubreed 6 yet? Do you have something to say about it? How would you like to have some drinks with Satoshi and let him know what you think of it?

Register here for a chance for you and a friend to participate in our first Drinks On Us contest featuring Satoshi Tomiie. The event will take place at 2:15am in the back and will run for about 45 minutes.

The contest closes at 12:00 noon on Friday, and ten winners will be announced shortly after via email and the message board. For those who have limited email access or just forget to check, we will be posting a list of winners as well as a meeting point, by the cd table in the club.

Good luck, and hope to see you there.

Buzz Crew

buzz is not responsible for people who go to the wrong meeting place or who forget what time it is until it's too late. if you do end up going, please keep all of your clothes on and do not spill your drink on satoshi. buzz thanks you for participating in this contest and would like to remind you to show some love for satoshi on the dancefloor.

Originally posted by asian

buzz is not responsible for people who go to the wrong meeting place or who forget what time it is until it's too late. if you do end up going, please keep all of your clothes on and do not spill your drink on satoshi. buzz thanks you for participating in this contest and would like to remind you to show some love for satoshi on the dancefloor.

lol

:laugh:

We can get the formalities out of the way. I know I won. I always win these things. You don't have to wait until Friday to announce it. :D

Quick question, will this thing be before or after Satoshi's set? Hopefully, it's after, because I'd really like to get Satoshi wasted and then steal his record bag. But if it's before his set, then I wouldn't want to steal his records and have him not be able to spin. Lemme know, please.

unfortunately, the meet and greet thingy takes place before Satoshi's set, so please refrain from stealing all of his records. however, you might get away wiith stealing just a few. unless raven catches you, and then all bets are off.