Clubplanet Nightlife Community

haddoway!!!

weyes

i was at my friend's house the other day, looking through his old cds, and, what should i find among them, but haddoway. and not just his full-length album, but the remixes/cd single for "what is love?" and a remixes/cd single for another haddoway song. all of this was mixed in with cds from information society, milli vanilli...

i had a little cp moment, vic, and thought of you ;):laugh: . i just had to put on "what is love?"

baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me

no more...

Originally posted by vicman

lol

:laugh:

haddaway had a few "hits" back in the day.

i also remember corona "rythym of the night"

man oh man, those were the days...i probably still have those 8-tracks around here somewhere.

"back to the middle and round again im gonna be there til the end 100% pure love" ... Ahhh, back to the days of teen clubs when the girls didn't say "let's go back to your place", but instead they'd give you their number and say not to call past 9:00 or she'd get grounded... I haven't had a girl tell me that for at least a couple months! :tongue:

Originally posted by lostin310

"back to the middle and round again im gonna be there til the end 100% pure love" ... Ahhh, back to the days of teen clubs when the girls didn't say "let's go back to your place", but instead they'd give you their number and say not to call past 9:00 or she'd get grounded... I haven't had a girl tell me that for at least a couple months! :tongue:

i love "100% pure love," and i'm with ya on the simpler, innocent, bygone days :laugh: !

the 2 friends i was with both had bought the milli vanilli album, but only one kept it. it turns out that, when the lip synch-ing scandal went public, the record label allowed everyone to return the album for a full refund. pretty honorable, huh?

Originally posted by weyes

i love "100% pure love," and i'm with ya on the simpler, innocent, bygone days :laugh: !

the 2 friends i was with both had bought the milli vanilli album, but only one kept it. it turns out that, when the lip synch-ing scandal went public, the record label allowed everyone to return the album for a full refund. pretty honorable, huh?

you guys are horrible LA SUCKs