Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn neena and stardo

It was insane...the limo driver is traumatized for life...16 girls drank 3 bottles of Luna di Luna, 2 bottles of kettle one, 2 bottles of Malibu and 6 beers...in 2 hours....:eek: We were trashy messes..we came out of that limo smelling like a dirty ashtray and beer...the club was great...Badass ended up being there...I think he's traumatized too...hehe!!! It took me 2 days to recover from that night/morning..my head is still in a fog...and my ass cheeks still hurt from dancing for 5 hours straight.

It was a great time...I wish you could of been there...;)

Originally posted by neena16

It was insane...the limo driver is traumatized for life...16 girls drank 3 bottles of Luna di Luna, 2 bottles of kettle one, 2 bottles of Malibu and 6 beers...in 2 hours....:eek: We were trashy messes..we came out of that limo smelling like a dirty ashtray and beer...the club was great...Badass ended up being there...I think he's traumatized too...hehe!!! It took me 2 days to recover from that night/morning..my head is still in a fog...and my ass cheeks still hurt from dancing for 5 hours straight.

It was a great time...I wish you could of been there...;)

I am assuming you ended up at Casbah?

and badass made a cameo appearance? :shades:

and it was 16 girls? so di dyou end up getting theh truck/limo?

hehe sounds like how my weekend is gonna be this weekend :D (two more days! :party:)

Originally posted by nycchic24

I am assuming you ended up at Casbah?

and badass made a cameo appearance? :shades:

and it was 16 girls? so di dyou end up getting theh truck/limo?

hehe sounds like how my weekend is gonna be this weekend :D (two more days! :party:)

I was telling neena that my drinking arm is killing me an dookie11's drinking let was killing her.

We tormented the place screaming a cackaling through the hole place. It was insane. YOu were there inspirit mama!!!

Can wait for you to give us the details on Vegas

Asusual the STARDO LEDGER will keep a captains log on the goings ons on the weekend here so you dont miss a thing!!!!

Hope we all get together soon!!!

YES we have to have a reunion party when everyone is settled back in NY...BUT it can't be the factory though....:tongue: I won't be lured into that place again....not even by 3rdflfactoria hehe!!:D

Yeah thats what everyone says but when the dungeon starts a callin we start acrawling back in to the pits

Originally posted by stardo

You two to go to work tommorow ok.

You's work in the city right? Peas stay home

I wuv you!!!

We only have to worry about piro...cause he works in the city...I work in Brooklyn. Security will be extra high tomorrow...and I am dropping him off at work and picking him up..so he doesn't have to take the trains. That's all I can do...cause he can't take off...his job has no pity on him ever. He works his ass off...I feel so bad for him sometimes....

I wuv you!!!

We only have to worry about piro...cause he works in the city...I work in Brooklyn. Security will be extra high tomorrow...and I am dropping him off at work and picking him up..so he doesn't have to take the trains. That's all I can do...cause he can't take off...his job has no pity on him ever. He works his ass off...I feel so bad for him sometimes....

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo I said know you make my drinking arm hurt agin:(

I need to know his job location asap is it right there in the middle of everything?

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo I said know you make my drinking arm hurt agin:(

I need to know his job location asap is it right there in the middle of everything?

He's on 54th and ave of the americas. He's right by time square..so yeah I guess he's pretty close to everything.

When do plan on damaging that arm again? I may damage a body part or two of my own this weekend....;)

He's on 54th and ave of the americas. He's right by time square..so yeah I guess he's pretty close to everything.

When do plan on damaging that arm again? I may damage a body part or two of my own this weekend....;)

well im damaging the arm on friday at the san genaro and then going home to meet up with who ever waits for me to get home Zee or little tooth both want me to go to joeys on friday. Sat is up in the air and I possibily will be breaking a leg or two with stiffy at joeys on sunday hahahha Hows about u?

You two to go to work tommorow ok.

You's work in the city right? Peas stay home

hey girly i have to go to work today (especially since i am taking off ther rest of the week ) but i am here and i am hangin' in there

i gotta admit though, today is pretty tuff.. i lost a girl i grew up w/ on flight 175 :(

*rip lynn goodchild*

hey girly i have to go to work today (especially since i am taking off ther rest of the week ) but i am here and i am hangin' in there

i gotta admit though, today is pretty tuff.. i lost a girl i grew up w/ on flight 175 :(

*rip lynn goodchild*

OUR HEARTS ARE WITH YOU HUNEY!!!! REMEMBER AND SMILE...SHE'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU IN YOUR HEART..

:isok:

*rip lynn goodchild*

Sorry to hear about your loss. I have mixed feelings about today.....half of me feels that we shouldn't be at work, instead honoring the dead somehow, but the other half of me feels that we should be at work trying to live our lives which makes a statement to the rest of the world that nothing of this magnitude can break us. You can see it in everone's face this morning during the moment of silence, it was pretty emotional all around. Just keep praying for the friends and family of those lost.

A couple of my friends were there in the moring but left early so they werent there when it happened. Some of my friends didnt make it though.

I wanted to go work out but cant find myself leaving the house because i just keep crying. This is my way of remembering.

BUT KEEP A SMILE ON YOUR FACE.....BE STRONG!!

APPPRECIATE LIFE

have me wearing my least favorite color black today but my soul is RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!!

I lost a bud too . He could have got out but he stayed helping people.

RIP ISAIAS!!!!!!

I think for those who can they should get up and work but staying home is ok too.

I love all you crazy chickens!!!!!!!