Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn neena and stardo

nycchic..have a great time in Vegas...take lots of pics...party like it's your last 5 days on earth.....and definitely give detailed reviews of all out of the ordinary events that might occur..hehe!!

stardo..have fun friday at St gennaro's...are you hanging with the warriors? I'll be lonely without my sidekick this weekend..cause he has his bachelor party..there is a chance I may go out with my cousin Sat. Not sure though...I'll keep you in the loop..see what you're doing.. :D :D

Badass...me and piro are easily manipulated into going to Factory....BUT i will try to resist as best I can...:D :D

About AC..glad you had a good time...it was one of the best times of my life..almost came close to Labor Day weekend....and some of my girls thought you were sooo cute...;) ;) :cool:

piro...MUAH!!!!!!!! :makeout:

Originally posted by stiffler

I spoke to Badass, he is down with it. He does not have access to a comp rite now-he'll call you later.....................

wooooooooooohoooooooooooo................can't wait:jar: :bootysha::vomit2: I'm sure I left out a few things;)

Stiffy you're alive...hehe!!!! :D :D

Yeah you left out :drunk::screwy::bong:

Originally posted by neena16

Stiffy you're alive...hehe!!!! :D :D

Yeah you left out :drunk::screwy::bong:

of course I'm alive...............just bangin out tax returns today for people on extension...............this is a mini tax season for my office......................we are extremely busy.............

I can't wait for saturday night:party:

Originally posted by stiffler

of course I'm alive...............just bangin out tax returns today for people on extension...............this is a mini tax season for my office......................we are extremely busy.............

I can't wait for saturday night:party:

Yeah you guys are going to have a great time.....Badass was lucky...he gets to share in both...first my bachelorette party and now Alan's bachelor party....you have to play truth in the limo...it can get crazy...that's what we did and you had to see the dirty secrets :eek: I learned about all my girls...you think you really know everyone until you play truth, you had to see my mouth :jawdrop:

Originally posted by esco

did u guys happen to see the most amazing dancer in a cage at the Casbah? I was there on Sat, and I've never seen a dancer as good as her...

I was too wrecked to notice a cage dancer...I remember seeing a girl dancing behind a screen(which was cool)....and then it opened...but that's about it...where were you hanging??? you should of joined the party.....:D :D