Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Satoshi Tomie @ Centro Fly, Thursday 9/12 CP RollCall

i am ready to go..took me a while to recover mentally and physically from the massacre sat nite....but all is good..lets do this...one problem, i have work in the mornin and i jus started a new job..fri is my sec day....they are in for a treat...:eek:

hometeammmmmmm

lets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmble....I am so excited about Satoshi!!!!

TA is feeling very strong & rested this week. Watch out Hometeam!!!!!

on a different note:

We just locked down our new SAT NIGHT VENUE....Supper Club and what a venue it is.....this will be the HOT SPOT on Saturdays...resident dj is Reach Productions own Chris Russo. Grand Opening is Saturday Sept 28th 2002!!!

p.s when are we going shopping with Sterno...I can't wait....shopping with HOMETEAM....can someone please get a camcorder for this event!!!!

peace

ta

:party: :party:

Yay!! It's party time!! :party: I can't wait!! Class is gonna be soooo long today just waiting for tonite.. :( That's ok.. by the end of the nite I'll forget I even went to class!! :D Yippee!! I'm finally making my return to Centro Fly after the last two disasterous weeks that I could not attend!!

WOOT WOOT!! :D :D

Originally posted by thorinaiello

p.s when are we going shopping with Sterno...I can't wait....shopping with HOMETEAM....can someone please get a camcorder for this event!!!!

:laugh: I am excited for this!!!!! btw, i copped the jacket last night in HUGO BOSS!!!!!!! I AM OFFICIALLY READ FOR SUPPER CLUB SATURDAYS!!!!!!!!! I also set up a deal with Hugo Boss told them we would be coming down for fittings and what not, and i also set up a deal with my hairstylist for ermin's haircut, they are going to give us a GEL AND MOUSSE SPECIAL.......LMAO. :shades2:

Originally posted by NYCclub15

:laugh: I am excited for this!!!!! btw, i copped the jacket last night in HUGO BOSS!!!!!!! I AM OFFICIALLY READ FOR SUPPER CLUB SATURDAYS!!!!!!!!! I also set up a deal with Hugo Boss told them we would be coming down for fittings and what not, and i also set up a deal with my hairstylist for ermin's haircut, they are going to give us a GEL AND MOUSSE SPECIAL.......LMAO. :shades2:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: