Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Hour?

tinybutterfli

I'm trying to plan a happy hour next week and I don't know where to have it.... any suggestions? I want to try a new place. I'm thinking maybe Cafe Citron because they have lots of flavored vodkas. Mmmmmm :drunk: or maybe Ozio's - marTINIs!

Even if you can't suggest a place... what's your favorite drink at the moment? (okay, I'm a little bored :D ) Right now my poison is Stoli O & tonic or RBV.

anything with booze. its not hard to please me.

i dunno about bars around here ive only been to a couple. been to ozio once and then to another one in g'town, cante remember the name. it was on the street below M street, like a half a block where that street intersects with Wisconsin.

Aroma Cafe is great! It's farther north than downtown, but they have excellent chocolate martinis and chill couches in back. I think they have DJs on Thursdays.

You gotta invite me though. I'm not usually down for dropping $8 - $10 a piece on drinks during the week, so I'm down for a place that has cheap drafts, too. Tues would be a good day to help offset the crash SOME people may have from this Friday.

Originally posted by raver_mania

How about Tequila grill?

Or there's a place on I st between 17th and 18th called Bottom Line.

Or the Waterfront? :D

Is this Eric's going away Happy hour?

I like Tequila Grill's food but those margaritas we had there were WEAK! I had 4? 5? and MAYBE had a minor buzz.

I was thinking about the Bottom Line - Steve the bartender is HOT :D

Anyhow, no its not Eric's going away HH.