Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Board Needs An Enema

Crackorn

and I've decided to be the person to give it to some of you. These people are instructed to meet me at the Flushing YMCA tomorrow morning at 6 AM sharp-

those offering advice that no one wants to hear (like 'shouldn't this be on whatever board' and such),

those who read threads just looking for something to complain about (majorly annoying and NO ONE GIVES A FUCK),

the new drama starters who aren't funny but need to seriously get laid or something (this will also be offered at the YMCA tomorrow after your enema, courtesy of me. Please bathe beforehand),

those who can afford computers but somehow spell every fucking word that they type incorrectly

and lastly, those who are relative newbies who come on just to try to meet gals and wind up initiating drama with guys on the board not realizing how long and how well some of these people know each other. You're the GUY that I'm going to plow into harder than Charles Ingals would plow a virgin acre of prime Minnesota farmland.

Thank you and see you tomorrow.

Originally posted by Crackorn

and I've decided to be the person to give it to some of you. These people are instructed to meet me at the Flushing YMCA tomorrow morning at 6 AM sharp-

those offering advice that no one wants to hear (like 'shouldn't this be on whatever board' and such),

those who read threads just looking for something to complain about (majorly annoying and NO ONE GIVES A FUCK),

the new drama starters who aren't funny but need to seriously get laid or something (this will also be offered at the YMCA tomorrow after your enema, courtesy of me. Please bathe beforehand),

those who can afford computers but somehow spell every fucking word that they type incorrectly

and lastly, those who are relative newbies who come on just to try to meet gals and wind up initiating drama with guys on the board not realizing how long and how well some of these people know each other. You're the GUY that I'm going to plow into harder than Charles Ingals would plow a virgin acre of prime Minnesota farmland.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

....my oh my...the evil vision that just blurred my thoughts... :worry:

...Luv, keep your wicked fetishes to yourself ;)

Originally posted by Crackorn

amen