Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Get grief from BF\GF for clubbing????

Originally posted by ntenseclubber

stardo, absolutely yes to both of those questions, should I go out less\stay home more?????

In a relationship you have to compromise. She must respect your likes and dislikes and everyonce in a while take part in them. You must do the same for her.

She should not be turning this into a headache though .

When she gets upset about his dont argue with her. Look into her eyes tell her you are in love with her and ask her to compromise and meet you half way.

My BF hates going out... It used to be a Huge issue at first but we have since worked it all out. Thursday is my night to go out, Friday we hang out home or low key together and Sat he tries to go out with me as long as I keep it toned down a bit. If it is too crazy he hangs out with his friends and lets me do my thing.

Every couple should have areas where they can compromise. If you don't then there are going to be long term problems. You both have to work at it, not just one person or the other.

Originally posted by stardo

In a relationship you have to compromise. She must respect your likes and dislikes and everyonce in a while take part in them. You must do the same for her.

When she gets upset about his dont argue with her. Look into her eyes tell her you are in love with her and ask her to compromise and meet you half way.

that dont work for shit. you know how many times i had to sit and get REALLY drunk in friggin jenkinsons and she still wouldnt go out to clubs

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

that dont work for shit. you know how many times i had to sit and get REALLY drunk in friggin jenkinsons and she still wouldnt go out to clubs

Well then she was selfish and that is why she is probably alone.

but you tried and left no stone unturned

I always say :

*If you are going to fail at it fail at it giving it your all

*Your going to be a foul once in your life let it be for the love of your life.

That is why I asked you if you were in love ntense cause if you werent it isn worth even asking move on and find someone who shares your interests.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I always say :

That is why I asked you if you were in love ntense cause if you werent it isn worth even asking move on and find someone who shares your interests.

ITS NOT ABOUT LOVE AND TRUST ITS ABOUT WHAT GOES ON AT THE FACTORY I BET SHE TRUST HIM SHE JUST DON'T LIKE THE PARTING I BET THATS IT

Originally posted by ntenseclubber

Hey all, been reading these for awhile and just decided to post first message.

My GF has been giving me grief cause I like going to clubs and she doesn't. Been fighting with her for awhile now about this and not sure how to handle it. Anyone else deal with anything like this?

Thanks

IF YOU DON'T LIVE WITH HER TELL HER YOUR GONG TO BED AND SHOOT OUT LIKE 4 LIE ITS THE ONLY WAY

Originally posted by trewguy

IF YOU DON'T LIVE WITH HER TELL HER YOUR GONG TO BED AND SHOOT OUT LIKE 4 LIE ITS THE ONLY WAY

true this is a very good idea and if she said she called u that night say u un pluged ur phone cus u didnt want to be disturbed :D or u can say u didnt hear it cus u were in a deep sleep... and if she comes ova tell her u went for a walk cus u coulndt sleep. u know those walks from 10pm to 6am lol

My boyfriend likes to go out (I mean, I met him at Tempts) so we are able to have a good time together, but we hang low a lot too. The problem with us lies in that we like to go to different clubs sometimes, and we sometimes butt heads about that.

Me and the otterhalf squable more about afterhours then the club. I love clubs and so does he but i am kinda over the afterhours (except in the summer!)

Comprimise is always a good thing if your girl does not like to go out then sometimes stay in w/ her and sometimes she needs to suck it up and go ouyt to clubs she may end up liking it in spite of herself..

I always say :

yeah well in todays world most people are selfish they are all about themselves it is a shame. i dont mean that to disrespect anyone.it is true though people seem to think of themselves only alot more.

compromise was we did what she wanted and i didnt have to hear shit all night long. sometimes thats worth it

as far as going out at 4 am thats where factory comes in. go out at like 6 or 7 am to factory and tell her you went to church.

How about getting grief from your friends about going out? The same damn people who I use to run with every weekend for several years. I heard more grief this summer from a couple of friends than I heard from the last couple of girls I've dated.

An ex of mine only asked that I call her before I go into the city and whenever I got home, just to make sure I was safe. I can live with that, its only fair.

If your girl is giving you grief about going out, try spending more time with her during the week and try to go out every other weekend. As Stardo says, relationships are about compromise.

Or try bringing her out with you to the Factory one night, go early and leave by 4am. Take her home, tell her you're going to bed and go back! :laugh: Once I took this girl I was seeing into the city with me, we waited on the line for Exit too damn long and it was freezing out. She said, why dont we just go to "that Sound Factory place" instead. So off we went, I did my best to behave myself. She even had me doing shots in the Factory, I didn't even know they sold alcohol in there. :eek: She tired out by 3:30am, just as the Factory started going. She knew it was my thing and not hers, so she asked if she could get a cab back home to Jersey with one of her girlfriends so I could stay. I walked her out, got her a cab, handed her $60, gave her a kiss and off she went. Now thats what I call a very understanding girlfriend!

Originally posted by njdionysus

So off we went, I did my best to behave myself. She even had me doing shots in the Factory, I didn't even know they sold alcohol in there. :eek: She tired out by 3:30am, just as the Factory started going. She knew it was my thing and not hers, so she asked if she could get a cab back home to Jersey with one of her girlfriends so I could stay. I walked her out, got her a cab, handed her $60, gave her a kiss and off she went. Now thats what I call a very understanding girlfriend!

Why cant my girl friend be like that lol id end up takin her home and going back insted of the cab unless i was really drunk:beer: but i would love a girl to do that instead of being like 'im tired lets go home' all night

Originally posted by nickymidnite

true this is a very good idea and if she said she called u that night say u un pluged ur phone cus u didnt want to be disturbed :D or u can say u didnt hear it cus u were in a deep sleep... and if she comes ova tell her u went for a walk cus u coulndt sleep. u know those walks from 10pm to 6am lol

DUDE TAKE UP HUNTING AND GO HUNTING EVERY WEEKEND THATS WHAT ALL MY MARRIED FREINDS DO THEY TOOK UP HUNTING